• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Thinks MonkeyBUTT is an MOTHA FUKIN SON OF A BICH who doesnt' have a LIFE. nigga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sora's Heart

Man I hate that nigga. He always trying to smart and philisophical. He always acting like he the best thing that happened to this site. Kissing ass to the MODS all the time. NOw he is one. Thanx Midnighter. It's like if god gave SATAN a second chance at life.

He's always bashing games that he knows people likes like ff7. There's not a week that goes by that he doesn't make a thread sayin. Well FF7 wasn't all that great but FF nine ruled. How you gonna like some monkey hince the name.

This is the NEW DANGER. And I will not leave until this website is gone. You ****ed with the wrong nigga today biches and now ya'll gonna pay for it. Ya'll user count gonna sky rocket because i'm gonna make so many accounts ya head gon spin.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
*Laughs at you, not with you.*

Congrats. You will be banned in a few moments. Do you have a life? And don't say I don't, since it's more lifeless to make a thread insulting someone.

Anyway, I'll get Monkey to close this. :)
and ban you. :)

T

The Old Danger

word nigga word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOORDWORDWORDWORDWORD NIGGA WORD NIGGA
WORD
NIGGER!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back