• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who used the 4th pod in twilight town mansion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

After blazing through the Roxas prologue again for the 4th time, I decided to investigate the pod room (the one with Donald and Goofy) for a bit, then i noticed something. Among the pods that no longer worked, there was one that said "there's evidence this was used before" which I found strange. Used for what exactly? there are only three pods at the time that were functional, containing our main heroes and Jiminy cricket, what was the fourth one for? Was DIZ using it to sleep in? is this going to be a retcon after KH 3? I need to know!
Let me know what you think, i might be overthinking it like the green ghosts in monstro.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xDA4wmeBAAkMD_c5VOg60nr0ljX8Yv_y

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What green ghost in Monstro?

Anyways, this is from way back KH2. I don't think this point will be relevant anymore, but I follow a guy on Twitter that thinks that Ventus and Lauriam are in the present time because they slept in those pods after whatever the heck happened in KHUx.

But I am of the belief that the world of KHUx is a time capsule of sorts, and those that left it entered into the KH timeline before BBS.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
And just what's the evidence Roxas found to tell the pod has been used before?

I sometimes headcanon that Vexen used the pods when making Replicas, but the only thing the pods seem to do is put people to sleep. One thing I will say though is that it only says is the pod was used before, not that it was used recently. Granted that doesn't help at any....

What green ghost in Monstro?
https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts/214131-green-monsters-monstro.html

Anyways, this is from way back KH2. I don't think this point will be relevant anymore, but I follow a guy on Twitter that thinks that Ventus and Lauriam are in the present time because they slept in those pods after whatever the heck happened in KHUx.

But I am of the belief that the world of KHUx is a time capsule of sorts, and those that left it entered into the KH timeline before BBS.
Ever since Ira was revealed it's been theorized the old mansion might have belonged to him or his Union because of all the winged unicorn statues, which sure I can buy that the mansion has ties with Chi.

I think that guy's theory could maybe almost work, the only real problem is since they'd still age while inside (as evident with Sora) they'd have died well before BBS or at least would have become really, really old.

It'd also better explain why Roxas formed there if Ven had ties to the place.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
And just what's the evidence Roxas found to tell the pod has been used before?

I sometimes headcanon that Vexen used the pods when making Replicas, but the only thing the pods seem to do is put people to sleep. One thing I will say though is that it only says is the pod was used before, not that it was used recently. Granted that doesn't help at any....

https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts/214131-green-monsters-monstro.html

Ever since Ira was revealed it's been theorized the old mansion might have belonged to him or his Union because of all the winged unicorn statues, which sure I can buy that the mansion has ties with Chi.

I think that guy's theory could maybe almost work, the only real problem is since they'd still age while inside (as evident with Sora) they'd have died well before BBS or at least would have become really, really old.

It'd also better explain why Roxas formed there if Ven had ties to the place.

Yeah. After all, Xemnas picks Roxas up right in front of the mansion. Also, it could be a case that Sora's pod was special, and is why he aged in that particular one. Iunno, just speculaitng here.

Ashton69

Awards
Froxas. ((Far from the light) roxas). This is my stance and will make sense to everyone when KH3 is released in probably February.

redcrown

Awards
When playing KH2 I just assumed the pods were part of Ansem the Wise's old equipment that he somehow moved from his old research labs in Radiant Garden to Castle Oblivion and then to the mansion. For what kind of experiments or research they were used for is anybody's guess (unless he wrote it in one of his reports, in which case I don't remember)

The real mystery is, how the hell did he manage to hull those giant pods and lab equipment around from base to base? Does he have a moving company connection we don't know about lol

Lanoman123

Interesting... I don’t have the time to go thru his story again and I never noticed that... what if like Goofy or Donald were inside it and it malfunctioned and they moved pods?

That_one_Sora

Awards
i really don't know because i can deduct jiminy cricket because he was in the same pod as Sora, maybe they used it to form replica riku?

That_one_Sora

Awards
i really don't know because i can deduct jiminy cricket because he was in the same pod as Sora, maybe they used it to form replica riku?
because riku did show up in CoM and Larxene did mention it was a dark riku from sora's memories. and also in KHII namine does have a drawing of Replica riku in her room and the pods were meant to enhance her progress of rechaining his memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back