• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Wants To Hear Kh2 In Jap? ^-^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So, what'll it be?

• Add language option (I want to hear everyone speak jap)

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Don't add an language option (I don't want to hear Sora say "DoNaNDo")

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

Who here would want to have the option of changing the language to japanese in KH2? I would^-^. I'd also wish if they could show/hide subtitles. That'd be wonderful. I wish the American version of the game would contain this option. Wouldn't you?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Heartless1990 said:
Who here would want to have the option of changing the language to japanese in KH2? I would^-^. I'd also wish if they could show/hide subtitles. That'd be wonderful. I wish the American version of the game would contain this option. Wouldn't you?
I would just like in jak and daxter you have the option to change the language .

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. although i want to hear Donald in japanese (that would be so funny) i dont think the japanese option would be present.... i mean it would be cool but not many people would use t... it seems to me that it would just take up space on the discs.....

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i would just want to hear every single characters talk in japanese at least once. honestly i was hoping for a link on this thread :(

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah i heard in a magazine hearing donald in japenese is funny to listen too.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
ahhh it's ok, i just want to hear the japanese voices. it's not a big deal, i'm not disapppointed ^__^ hearing kh2 in english is a lot better in japanese

DarkKeira16

hmm i dont kno about all that,i mean whats the point of havin another language if everyone in the us speaks english(if there is someone that doesnt speak english in the us,they can just get the version of the game with their language)

Heartless1990

DarkKeira16 said:
hmm i dont kno about all that,i mean whats the point of havin another language if everyone in the us speaks english(if there is someone that doesnt speak english in the us,they can just get the version of the game with their language)

..........................................................................................I'll not say anything........because I don't think I'd stop talking...

cloud@omnislash

As long is I could remember the commands in English it would be fun to play in Japanese.
But only if we get our share of extra stuff also in the game.
I'm talking about bosses like in KH

Heartless1990

Come to think of it, it'd be the english version of Final Mix. Those in Japan had to listen to English and read the jap subtitles. So, if I had the option, I'd want to hear them speak jap and read the english on the bottom.

NJMIgnatio

LMBO! Not to be biased, but I like English a lot better. Oh, and if you wish to hear Donald speak Japanese, just do some searching. I know someone has posted it somewhere.

Heartless1990

Squallzion said:
no u retard, does it look like i wanna hear it in jap thats was tha most gayest shit i ever heard

That's...nice? My brother's actually mentally challenged so I take that offensively dipsh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back