• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who was that one girl in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kh3

k what confuses me is that one girl in hollow bastian / radiant garden who is looking for someone... who or what is she looking for?

K

kh3

ok thanks yah i never have played any final fantasies... kingdom hearts just pwns to much

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yes, Tifa Lockhart. You should really play FF7. Great game.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Riku's Nobody said:
Yes, Tifa Lockhart. You should really play FF7. Great game.

More like best game in the world. :p

Its the best FF game out there. Either play the PS1 verison or wait until the PS3 verison(Might not happen or it might) I don't know...

Just play it.

Sephiroth777

Dawning Twilight said:
Congradulations Captain Clueless.... anyways yeah all the characters are listed in the journal look there from now on....

Dude don't be such a **** he didn't know... but you should watch FFVII: Advent Children awesome movie

fede

KingBlade said:
More like best game in the world. :p

Its the best FF game out there. Either play the PS1 verison or wait until the PS3 verison(Might not happen or it might) I don't know...

Just play it.

how you gonna come to a kh2 forum and say ff is the best game in the world.:eek:

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh my i didn't even play FF7 and i knew it was Tifa and she was looking for Cloud. She said spikey hair and Cloud looks like he could poke someone's eye out. Plus....I DID watch my brother play most of FF7. but i can't anymore because i dont have a memory card for PS1 :( *as a weep* But yeah what DT said look in the journal from now on :)

And i HATE when the journal says NEW. stupid cricket.

perfectexcuses

I always found it odd that they never even mentioned her name. A lot of the times they never mentioned names of characters or even of people in the organization, but their names still found their way on the journal. And Jiminy often knew things that he really shouldn't have. That was one of the inconsistencies about the game.

crystalcrown28

kh2_is_god said:
Final fantasy is AWSOME!!!! How could you not play them?
j/k i know some ppl dont like it but still
AWSOME!

Final Fantasy is OK, or at least the one that I played was(Final Fantasy X). KH was way better than FFX, though. Don't know about FF7 since I also never played it. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back