• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who will star in the next game has been down to 2 characters for a while

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
wasn't Riku's story explained in Chain of memories?

mickey's left, for some reason i think vanitas is alive in the realm of darkness

advent wolf

Like some people here said: Xehanort's story wasn't fully covered in BbS so it is still possible the next game will be of young Xehanort but other than that Mickey is probably the next main character with a storyline from his training with master Yen-Sid and until the ending of KHI

Ademaa

I really hope it isn't Micky, he makes weird noises when he swings his keyblade, and makes teenagers do all of his work for him.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
MABEY THEY WILL HAVE MICKEY IN A GMAE DURING THE TIME IN THE DAR REAL AS WELL AS SWITCHING of to aqua and what she was doing there during her time before reaching ansem

Allister Rose

French Lover
NOmura said back when BBS was first revealed that BBS will the farthest he will be going in the kh past. i doubt he will go any farther back

MeggieKeyblader

NOmura said back when BBS was first revealed that BBS will the farthest he will be going in the kh past. i doubt he will go any farther back

This is true, but he's ignored statements he's made in the past. However, I am kinda second-guessing the whole young MX game... do we really think that Disney would let a game be made about the main villain? Most Disney villains are pretty much evil to the core, and a game on MX would just make us sympathize with him. In my opinion that's a good thing because it adds more depth to the story, but Disney probably wouldn't think so.

I think it's gonna be a Mickey game (sadly), possibly Aqua, in the Dark Realm. I really don't get what good can come out of that, though. How is that gonna connect the series? All that's in theHeartless and darkness...

:-/

Eternal_Sleep

i don't think it will be about aqua since i never got the impression that that she did more than wander for 10 years. however all we KNOW thats in the dark realm is heartless and darkness which many have said wouldn't make the game very interesting. however maybe there's more down there than what we thought? we know mickey found a keyblade down there....which brings up the question of how he did so? one doesn't just find keyblades lying around...well unless you count the keyblade graveyard lol. however the graveyard is in the realm of light and i somehow doubt you could just pick one up and suddenly own it. every time a keyblade is passed on to someone else they always "Receive" it. the only somewhat exception is when aqua picks up eraqus keyblade HOWEVER in the "flashback" that goes on in that scene we find out he told her that if the world fell into darkness than she needed to take it and seal it. so essentially since the requirements were met she also "received" it.

i don't know if the quest for the dark keyblade is worth making a game over one never knows i guess.

as for a MX game its hard to tell. in the interview he says kingdom hearts is sora's story but that its also someone else's story. i think that someone else is xehanort since like sora he has many connections to the world. i guess one could say hes the anti sora. (not to be mistaken for the heartless anti sora lol)

i don't think he will get a game to himself but we might get a game where we learn about him more. i just once again don't know who the protagonist would be...

Allister Rose

French Lover
i jsut uplaoded my thoery. Also the realm of darkness time flows differently, it's not the same as from the realm of light.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
wasn't Riku's story explained in Chain of memories?

mickey's left, for some reason i think vanitas is alive in the realm of darkness

Umm.. no.. CoM = Riku's time in CO, not during KH1, most of Days, or KH2.

This is true, but he's ignored statements he's made in the past. However, I am kinda second-guessing the whole young MX game... do we really think that Disney would let a game be made about the main villain? Most Disney villains are pretty much evil to the core, and a game on MX would just make us sympathize with him. In my opinion that's a good thing because it adds more depth to the story, but Disney probably wouldn't think so.

I think it's gonna be a Mickey game (sadly), possibly Aqua, in the Dark Realm. I really don't get what good can come out of that, though. How is that gonna connect the series? All that's in theHeartless and darkness...

:-/

Maleficent: The Movie.. 'nough said.

Maleficent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eternal_Sleep

i jsut uplaoded my thoery. Also the realm of darkness time flows differently, it's not the same as from the realm of light.

this is true, nomura has confirmed it. although even considering that time is different there she still knows she was there for a long time. poor girl. they could easily fit a game in that time frame but i don't think they will... but i have nothing solid to go on for that.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Honestly I hope it's a game about either Riku or Xehanort...maybe Apprentice Xehanort. idk I really don't want it to be about Mickey. I love mickey but a whole game about him...?

cnorwood

why are people saying that they dont think the story about the kings keyblade would have enough content to be a game, if anything him being in the darkness could be at the end of the game. I mean the king was doing something during the WHOLE time of kh1, he couldve been to other worlds even before he went to the darkness and met riku during kh1, i hope its a mickey game it would be really good

Relix

A traveler
Awards
why are people saying that they dont think the story about the kings keyblade would have enough content to be a game, if anything him being in the darkness could be at the end of the game. I mean the king was doing something during the WHOLE time of kh1, he couldve been to other worlds even before he went to the darkness and met riku during kh1, i hope its a mickey game it would be really good

yes what he did is a mystery but the story in a whole is not all that mysterious. hear me out. i mean everything is not a mystery to him. he pretty much knows everything that's going on. he knows that Ansem SoD was a fraud, he went after the Kingdom Key D, he knows mostly everything and he feeds the info to Riku and Sora...playing a character that knows a lot takes out the discovery element. I mean in KH1 we had to found out who Ansem was, KH2 Xehanort was, Days what Xion was all about and Roxas' adventures, and BBS TVA fate, a mickey game? what is there to discover how he got the Kingdom Key D? What he saw in the Realm of Darkness? idk and i wouldn't feel too comfortable playing as mickey...it was a bit of a nightmare controlling him for me...he was way to small, but kickass. a party member sure, a side scenario why not? but a whole full fledged game is not something i'd want.

Eternal_Sleep

yes what he did is a mystery but the story in a whole is not all that mysterious. hear me out. i mean everything is not a mystery to him. he pretty much knows everything that's going on. he knows that Ansem SoD was a fraud, he went after the Kingdom Key D, he knows mostly everything and he feeds the info to Riku and Sora...playing a character that knows a lot takes out the discovery element. I mean in KH1 we had to found out who Ansem was, KH2 Xehanort was, Days what Xion was all about and Roxas' adventures, and BBS TVA fate, a mickey game? what is there to discover how he got the Kingdom Key D? What he saw in the Realm of Darkness? idk and i wouldn't feel too comfortable playing as mickey...it was a bit of a nightmare controlling him for me...he was way to small, but kickass. a party member sure, a side scenario why not? but a whole full fledged game is not something i'd want.

i have to agree, that would be like playing the game as AtW. both know a lot more than they let on and it would be annoying to play as them knowing that they're keeping information from you. that or they wouldn't keep secrets and vomit up a bunch of "spoilers" which would ruin the fun.

although i do have to disagree with your last point lol mickey was epic. you can beat your enemies AND laugh at them when they realize that they got beat up by a mouse (albeit a big one) lol. it don't think it would take too long to get used to playing as a character his size.

but yeah I'm going to vote no for a whole game devoted to mickey as well.

cnorwood

mickey knows everything at the end of kh1 and 2 but those games might show some things to reconncect the whole series, but anyway if not a mickey game a riku game would be cool too, but it s gonna be one of the two stories, the interview confirms it, and no young xehanort game is coming out, namora said bbs is the farthest back kh goes

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm not sure what the next game will be about but I think there is a good chance of it being a Mickey game

cnorwood

and plus its not what a few people on a message board want its what the japanese want too, i mean i doubt anyone here wanted coded to be on a phone that most of us dont have or cant get. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back