• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will you play as first

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which BbS character will you play as first?

• Aqua

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Terra

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Ventus

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • I'll create 3 files and play as all 3 at once!

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Im probaly going to play as Aqua first because you barely get to play as a female character in KH games.

Goofydude

but ven might be good. it depends on what story line i hear is the best. but proly terra

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
The only reason I don't like Terra that much is because he seems like a less cool version of Riku, but that's just me.

KageChronicle

That's a hard choice. I'll probably as Aqua first, Ven, then Terra. Aqua first because she intrigues me. Ven second because he's just badass. Terra last because I don't like his style of fighting from what I've seen.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
The way you say it we could play as the girls before. I thought Aqua was the first time in the series that you could play as a girl.
Xion and Larxene in Days, and yes that counts. Aqua is the first playable female during a story though....

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Do you mean major story? Days counts as a story, but I wouldn't say it's a major one.

Well, Larxene and Xion are only playable in the non-canon multiplayer mode. :0 So as far as I'm concerned, you can't control them at all during the story...

On topic: as somebody else mentioned, I think it's going to be too difficult for me to choose! xD I love them all~

didn't someone just make a thread on this? :/

Yes indeed. :C

I'd say Aqua because her story is probably the least interesting. Also, because I want to save Terra(the best) for last. And she seems the most useless.

*GASP* How dare you say any of that?!

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Aqua could have the best story. We know nothing about her unlike Ven and Terra.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm gonna play as Terra first. I hate Ven, and I wanna save Aqua for last.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Wow. I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone say they hate Ven.

J0hnny0hm

Probably alternate between them. If possible, I'll play through a world with one, then do the same world with the other two.

First things first, though: I have to get a PSP. Because this game looks too awesome to pass up!

Paupu911

I say Ven. most of you people would do Aqua first, saving the best for last, but I'm SO excited about BBS that I wanna do the most interesting first besides, speed kicks butt! :57:

Birnax

I'm going to play as ven first and then terra and aqua for last.

I'd say Aqua because her story is probably the least interesting. Also, because I want to save Terra(the best) for last. And she seems the most useless.

what is this i don't even.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It's driven from a long hate of Roxas and the Org.

Oh great, I'm not the only one who wants to strangle Roxas.

Actually, I've changed my mind. I wanna play as the character who'll have the most cutscenes of Braig in their storyline. Oh my god Braaaig.♥♥♥

Coeurl

Demon Dance
can't decide, really. hehe. .maybe Ven, because duh, he's the closest one to Sora. Ven's gonna make it feel like you're really playing a KH game. .

.then probably Terra and finally Aqua..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back