• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will you use first/effect.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

Ven, Terra, Aqua. I know you find out the DS' identity in Ven's story and I want to know why Ven looks like Roxas.
And of course I want to know what connection he has with Braig (as was seen in the Xion vs. Xigbar fight).

Terra next because he seems to have a link with Riku (the whole turning to darkness thing).

And Aqua last because I don't really like magic-based characters. Sorry Aqua fans, I'm sure she'll end up being more amazing than I give her credit for. Lol

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'll either start off with Aqua or Terra first, then second whoever I didn't pick from between Terra and Aqua, and Ven last. Although, I believe it was said before there may be a fourth scenario, yes? But I imagine that would be only after beating VAT's stories.

Ralz

Not sure who I'll use first, but I wanna save Terra for last. He seems to be the one who has the most signifigance. But, I definitely wanna see Ven's story, too. I gotta know his connection to Roxas.

tacochance

I'm playing them Terra, Aqua, Ven. Ven has the most mystery so I'm saving him for last, Terra reminds me of Riku, and he seems to be the strongest, then Aqua because she's my fave of the three and a good middle, and Ven last because I wanna save the secret of his connection to Sora/Roxas for last.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Aqua She looks cool and reminds me of a tough version of Xion and Namine who is really nice and kind but still strong

Fix'd.

Anyway, I think Aqua will be first for me after all. I like using the characters who are more magic-like.

Taidow

Ven first.. he seems to be the closest style of gameplay to Sora and Roxas so I'll start with him. Balanced FTW. I also want to see his connection to Sora and Roxas.
Aqua next. She is more magic based thus most likely less strength oriented. There is an aura of mystery behind her so she's next.
Terra last. Pure power doesn't really interest me as I like to use magic also. Although Lexaeus sorta changed my fiews on this a bit. I'm saving him for last because he seems to have the most important storyline.

HoUrGlAsS

Website
bloodx4xevur.deviantart.com
Ven first ( cuz i think he's cute)
Aqua next(because it has been said if you play as Aqua you know what Terra is up to)
Terra last(becuase then i will already have some knowledge of what the fudge he is doing)
And if there is a fourth scenario......-__- just dont say that they'll do that pleas....

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Definately Terra first, why you may ask, well its simple, he is awsome. then it would be Ven, then Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back