• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would be a worthy Final Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keji

all of them :O

but . knowing some games.. I'm guessing that one of them are the final boss.. and they'll change forms 3-4 times o_O
however.. knowing nomura.. i think he's thought up something special just for kingdom hearts.. >:D

riku7244

if u have to pick one i would say ansem just b/c i want him DEAD 4 good and save riku

LittleWarrior84

You fought Riku/Ansem in the end of kingdom Hearts, destroyed Marluxia at the end of CoM, all disney characters cannot be the final boos cuz that would suck. I would say new enemy unless BHK goes bad like Riku did.

LIAR LIAR

As long as it isn't a Disney character, I'd be fine with who-ever it is.

There could be a final boss that we don't even know of yet. ('-')

BHK would be an awsome Final Boss, but he is trying to protect Sora, right?
It's probably going to be an Order member...

Keji

or maybe.. it's a combonation of dark side and the huge white thing BHK encountered mixed together! XD -brainstorming-
if could be diz mixed them together to create the ultimate darkness..mwaaaaa

Attemisc

I just had a thought... what if you have to fight all the organization members one after the other? Like with no breaks! Because I haven't seen any scenes of you fighting an org. member yet like a boss battle so maybe it will be like you go into their head quarters and fight your way through them? Now that I think about it it's a kinda stupid idea but just a thought. That would kinda stink having to fight THIRTEEN boss battles one after the other.

Keji

actually.. that would be kinda awesome.. it's been so long in a game that you gotta fight boss after boss (final fantasy 1 x_x)

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Attemisc said:
I just had a thought... what if you have to fight all the organization members one after the other? Like with no breaks! Because I haven't seen any scenes of you fighting an org. member yet like a boss battle so maybe it will be like you go into their head quarters and fight your way through them? Now that I think about it it's a kinda stupid idea but just a thought. That would kinda stink having to fight THIRTEEN boss battles one after the other.
Ya that would suck to have to fight 13 bosses in a row non- stop, and i dont think it's a stupid thought because it could happen. My nominees for a worthy final boss are BHK (if turns bad), Diz/Ansem, The Enigmatic Man, or a new enemy that i hope wont be a Disney character.

Keji

I think it's a monster created.. not some guy we already know.. or maybe one of the guys fused w/that monster...awesome.. -drools-

heartslayer101

They could make the game like a soap opra and make it so donald and goofy team up with the ultimant team evil BHK fused with dark riku ( it would be like the 4th fight with riku in KH:COM but ten times harder) theyd make like there own driv form! but we all know that wont happen.

Keji

if jecht was the last bost in kh... where's the originality!? DX
however...would be kinda cool seeing jecht around.. even though...er..blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back