• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would have you liked to see voiced as Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twobecomeone

I dont know if this is the wrong place to post but who would you have like to seen voice aqua?

Awards
I wouldve liked to see Marley Shelton from Planet Terror (Grindhouse) & Bubble Boy. I thought she had THE perfect voice for Aqua. But, I'm not complaning about Willa. I think shes good. :)

Sempied

haters gonna hate? This was Willa first time voice acting, she sounds great after watching the Cinderella, and hes not as weak as you think line.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
haters gonna hate? This was Willa first time voice acting, she sounds great after watching the Cinderella, and hes not as weak as you think line.
Agreed I'm now convinced she's going to be a great Aqua.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I honestly think Willa Holland is doing good. Her only bad line was her talking about Paoupu fruit but all her other lines and battle grunts were great. And her voice is exactly how I imagined her to sound.

I really never knew who I would want Aqua as before to be honest. I just wanted her to sound different than Namine and Kairi.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Willa Holland <_< Nothing bad about her voice except for anything a rookie would do.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Vanessa Hudgens. Both Hudgens and Aqua are HAWT, and Hudgens gave good acting performances in the High School Musical movies and Bandslam. Just a little wish.

Willa Holland sounds better as the trailer moves on.

ispoiledmyself

I think Willa is doing okay, just need to get used to her voice, but I would have liked to see Jessica Rey voice as her. I think her voice would perfectly fit aquas

ross61

She is good, and it's her first time acting.

But I would have like Kari Wahlgren better.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Kelly Sheridan, who voiced Sango from Inuyasha and Shino from .hack//Roots.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i wanted the girl who voiced sakura in naruto. i dont know why but for some reason Aqua's japanese VA reminded me off sakuras english VA and thought it would be familiar if she did voice aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back