• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would u pick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pick who would u like to be in ur party

• Cloud

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Leon

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • someone else

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakenkyo

Cloud 'cause you know, someone has to kill that damn emo inside him.

The perfect job for Sora.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Er... cliche but, Sephiroth would be interesting, or maybe hmmm, Barret would be interesting, or like Cho said, Vincent Valentine.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Leon/Yuffie or Cloud/Sephiroth. lol That would cause some problems. Though I could always go for someone else...

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Yeah, although Lulu is already married to Wakka in FFX-2, plus a babeh, so Wakka already had seen all her stuff surprises me sometimes. How the hell did she jump on that Al Bhen boat a meter away on the dock with that kind of dress on?! I mean, it had too many belts!

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Yeah, although Lulu is already married to Wakka in FFX-2, plus a babeh, so Wakka already had seen all her stuff surprises me sometimes. How the hell did she jump on that Al Bhen boat a meter away on the dock with that kind of dress on?! I mean, it had too many belts!
Wakka got his brother's sloppy seconds is one lucky bastard. :$

It's a magic dress, filled with orgy inducing spores fairy dust.

Totally would pick Lulu, and screw Sora we can just get Vincent drunk and force him in to a onsie. He already has the belt bondage thing going for him.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Wakka got his brother's sloppy seconds is one lucky bastard. :$

It's a magic dress, filled with orgy inducing spores fairy dust.

Totally would pick Lulu, and screw Sora we can just get Vincent drunk and force him in to a onsie. He already has the belt bondage thing going for him.
:D Totally Lulu and Vincent. Especially Vincent, he was such a badass. And the only reason why belts, zippers, and pouches keep showing up in square-enix games are because Nomura has a thing with those. Just look at Donald's hat; it's frickin' zipped up together!

Isn't Vincent like, some kind of vampire-esque type of character though? I only say that because the first time he shows up, he was sleeping in a damn coffin.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
:D Totally Lulu and Vincent. Especially Vincent, he was such a badass. And the only reason why belts, zippers, and pouches keep showing up in square-enix games are because Nomura has a thing with those. Just look at Donald's hat; it's frickin' zipped up together!

Nomura needs to admit he's gay already has a way with bondage obsessed, make-up, wearing transexuals, and transvestites. <3 character design.

Vincent can turn in to a chainsaw weilding hellbeast. I'd pay to see that in a KH game. I tell ya. :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back