• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would u pick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pick who would u like to be in ur party

• Cloud

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Leon

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • someone else

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
And therefore being an optional character throughout the game, Vincent (technically) had no such feelings!

Haha, I bet you're gonna say that he's still a pedo anyway. :D

Being that she was later added as Canon I still point out that yes, she and he are in fact smoochin.

Being how he acted towards Shelk and Yuffie in DoC I can totally say he's pedo and even have proof for it.

There's really nothing wrong with Vincent being Pedo though. When you look that young it'd be weird if you dated someone your own age. Can you imagine Vincent dating a wrinkly old bag? No one wants to see that.

Vincent may be old enough to be someone's Grandpa but, he's still a foxxy grandpa.

Oh and before anyone tries to pull the 'She thinks that because she's a fangirl card'. I'll have everyone know that I'm a Cid/Vincent fan, not a Vincent/Yuffie fan. I say this crap because it's blatantly obvious, not because I like it.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Sephiroth and Cloud becuas of the fact that they'd be tryin' to outdo one another and kill many more things for me.

And, Cho? I'm a Vincent/Shelke fan. They'b be perfect with having their bodies frozen in time. And he'd be showin' a truly carin' side by doin' what needed to be done to extend her life. And now I wanna go write a fanfic.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Where's Lucrecia in those candidates for him, huh? Vincent did call her a beautiful woman before.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
And, Cho? I'm a Vincent/Shelke fan. They'b be perfect with having their bodies frozen in time. And he'd be showin' a truly carin' side by doin' what needed to be done to extend her life. And now I wanna go write a fanfic.

I'm not a huge fan but, I do acknowledge the pairing.

It's canon. :eek:

Where's Lucrecia in those candidates for him, huh? Vincent did call her a beautiful woman before.

Bitch is dead. Bitch has been dead. Bitch been in a Mako Cryatsal for long teim nao. Bitch is dead.:$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back