• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would u want

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiangel

Who would you want in KH if Square did all with these other games/shows/Animes eg. Tecmo and Namco and what game or Anime or show would u want seen? eg. Elfen lied, Project zero/Fatal frame, Naruto, Bleach.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wait do I understand this right?What anime would you want in KH?..If so..None it would just ruin KH, uterly and completely!..If not..then I dunno what you're talking about.

Bh325

I think that Square and Disney together was a great idea, but Square is smart enough to realise that they can't let any anime or game series in KH. Keep Disney and Square, and I'm happy.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Oh, I would love to fight Fatal Frame 3 Reika with a Keyblade and Sora's combos. That would make an awesome boss battle. But I want the world of Fatal Frame to be the All Gods Village (Lost Village) from Fatal Frame 2. The character I would like to team up with is Miku.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Animes in KH?Bad idea.

But since you're asking,Bleach.

Niyu-chan

Lol. I would say Fatal Frame, but that concept would be too horror for something like this.
Not too mention the mature themes.
I'm happy with what it is right now. I don't think they should expand into things outside of Disney and Square. The game would get too chaotic then.

It is basically impossible for KH to have anime, but, here is what I would want.
NOT Naruto.
Maybe Bleach.... Maybe....
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Think about it, a hitman as a summon.

Oh, and Fullmetal Alchemist. Alchemy ftw. And, this one is actually slightly more likely, because, technically, Square partially owns the rights to FMA.... Partially.

And other series/tv shows?

Futurama. Yeah, it couldn't work, at all, but imagine it for a few seconds...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yeah well, I can see that some people dont like the idea of having external characters in KH, and I seriously dont ever see it happening. It makes perfect sense why. But in here, lets talk about: if you could have someone else in the game, who would you want? Rather than whether you would like someone else or not.

Dont mind, I'm just cleaning up so we dont get an argument of why KH shouldnt have external characters. :)

Niyu-chan

Yeah well, I can see that some people dont like the idea of having external characters in KH, and I seriously dont ever see it happening. It makes perfect sense why. But in here, lets talk about: if you could have someone else in the game, who would you want? Rather than whether you would like someone else or not.

Dont mind, I'm just cleaning up so we dont get an argument of why KH shouldnt have external characters. :)

Then definitely a Fatal Frame III world. XD It could be that one of Sora's forms would be with the tattoo. XD

I feel like a dork.

As for the Futurama idea: ... Mmmmm.... XD Let the chaos ensue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back