• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would win in a fight against each other riku or sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
That's hard to decide. Cuz' Riku could use Dark Aura on him, but half way through Sephiroth would use fire wall, and Riku would be caught in that. But then Riku would go out of Dark Mode, and probably die. But I don't know. That would be cool to be able to fight Sephiroth as Riku.

thecloser

in kh i think riku because sora can also kick sephi's as but if you took the riku from kh and the sephiroth from final fantasy VII i think sephiroth would win

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
I could beat Riku way before i got the Ultima Weapon but i couldnt beat Sephy until i was level 100 and with the ultima weapon...Sephiroth is too strong for Riku.To beat the game,you NEED to fite RIku but not Sephy,he's optional so he's harder.

Sora Kun

You know, I would say Riku because he's cooler.. But I think Sephiroth might win because he's strong.

chris2k

ok if your takin this as there abilities from kh 1 her you go

riku
hp = 900
str = 31
def = 24

that is riku with the keyblade

sephiroth
hp = 1800
str = 46
def = 46

so after see in them id say sephiroth would beat riku easy

rko225

Sephiroth.Because he is a lot tougher than Riku in kingdomhearts no matter who is the final Human boos or not Sphiroth would be his A55.

Sora101101

Sephiroth no question. *Gulps as Sephiroth points sword at my neck* Sephiroth is way better in both FF VII and KH. I mean, he killed about 7000 people in cold blood... including Aerith and almost Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back