• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Would YOU Be?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Heart

if u could be anyone from the KH series, who would you be?! i'd be the older Sora (then i could go into Drive mode and duel wield)

D

Dark Heart

actually.........................i wouldn't mind being the Enigmatic Man. I mean, come on! Look at all the abilities he has, and the power. ( i think he can kinda fly) but i think i might want to be him!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Future Sora... I can make movies and soon i'll be able to make video games, so i can make a Kingdomhearts 3 and make them go to the futur and make Sora more powerful.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
h8 to admit this but... kairi only i could have sora! and riku as me slave XD but no ummmm......... ariel cuz she kicked the heartless @$$

Sgt Moo

I would be the Dual Wielding Unknown...I love that robe and 2 keyblades is heaps cool (I actualy practice using mini pool cues) and he can walk up walls/fly

well I'd basically be Leon Lionheart weilding a lionheart keyblade and the lionheart gunblade wear an org coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back