• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Would YOU Be?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

murney said:
lol yeah that sounds boss b ut id rather be cloud the squall

Dont think so murney cloud wouldn't stand a chance againt squall and in kh cloud is hired by hades which is bad! while leon is hired to keep an eye on sora which is good! And good always conquers the evil

murney

yeah but cloud tryed usein hades to find aerith and cloud didnt want to kill sora and he never dont get me wrong like squall boss but i think clouds the best

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Sora, I know from experiance that a Key can be quite a weapon (I got hit in the gaw with one once, it really hurt) and Sora has just got that noble heart that all the best young heros have (Ash, Luffy, Goku etc) oh and his hair is awesome, like a spikey vertion of my hair

adventchildkiori

pssh I have curly hair but with a straighting iron it helps alot (then again im a girl).

I would have to say a strong battle character like Cloud or Riku, Battling is one of the main reasons I love KH, to me a good video game is if they have a good battle system (RPG wise) and KH has the best battle system Ive seen so far.

EverlastingLight

I'd be.... Totally the BHK. HE'S SO FREAKING AWESOME MAN!!! Yes, I know, I'm a girl, but I can be the BHK if I want. So hah.

zetsaber

marluxia hands down he's cool with his scythe,hmm wonder if i spelled scythe right?

F

Forever Kairi

tongue.gif
I would be Namine mwahahah she could be the evil person but shes just to nice. You could Steal someones money then you can make them forget
tongue.gif

Cant Hold On

It's a hard choice but....I guess I would wanna be......Kairi (both KH and KH2) or mabey Yuffie (I like her throwing stars), but I guess more for Kairi.

JoeysGirl

i would be Naminé... i know she might sound lame but i would love messing around with people's memories... *evil grin* ;) "you owe me 50 dollars" "i don't remember that..." *zap* "now u remember!"

rikubaka67

Awards
id make up my own character--a powerful dual weilder, Riku's girlfriend, *drool* and an important character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back