• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you like to duel with on destiny islands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. sora

I think Riku is my favorite dueling buddy because he gives you the most exp points on the island, and hes pretty easy when you know his attack pattern, and it is a good challenge for experts.

B

bad girl

imagine you could fight kairi that would be cool. I used wakka for levelling up i just kept blocking his ball.

B

bad girl

imagine you could fight with kairi that would be cool. for levelling up i used wakka i just kept blocking his ball

oblivion seeker

bad girl said:
imagine you could fight with kairi that would be cool. for levelling up i used wakka i just kept blocking his ball
Thats what I did too. And I don't like the idea of fighting Kairi, it sounds way too easy. But my favorite are the three one one battles, they are easy and give you a lot of exp. :D

Mr. sora

I just fight Riku because I get abilities faster when you choose to level up fast at the start of the game.

Fuzzyhead

Website
khguide.proboards44.com
hmm i think wakka because the ball if u block it gives you alot of exp but i think the 3 on 1 battle gave me the most exp and its fun to know that ur better than wakka tidus and the other girl( for got her name)

Last edited:

kh_rules

I like the 3-on-1 matches, I got to level 20 fighting those! They were way fun, I liked the Riku ones, but it got to easy after a while, hit him 3 times, run to the side, hit him 3 times, ect.

ultima12

I would fight Riku and Cloud. Riku is predictable after fighting a few times and I like to Cloud because I love FFVII.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
ultima12 this is a destny islands based thread, cloud doesn't appear on it whatsoever....

But i like beating Selphie, i don't know why, i just find her the most interesting, and fun.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
I like fighting riku he's pretty easy to me. Also when you take on Selphie,Tidus, and Wakka at the same time that's pretty fun.

Mr. sora

I think doing a three on 1 battle is cool too, but, when I fought Riku and won 99 times I got that many potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back