• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you like to fight in KHII?...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sorry if there has been a similar thread like this already...:D...

Who would you like to fight in KHII? It could be anyone from all movies, games, books and so forth...Use your imagination...

I would like to fight: - Donald and Goofy (maybe they could be prosessed or something)
- The Unknown form FM (Because i will proberly never get FM, and I would like to try fight him once, but that may happen anyways in KHII. I don't know, but I hope so)
- Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter
- Darth Vader
- Darth Sidious (The Emperor)

Last edited:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i would like to sparr with sora...teach me a few things^^and riku also^^
but no offense...voldemort...would absolutly annihalate you, lol, sorry<_<

Twilight power

Forman said:
I'd like to fight Selphie. lol

That was the most fun part of KH1, beating up a helpless little girl with a jump rope using a wooden sword.

Beats mine anyday -.-

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
TSora said:
Sorry if there has been a similar thread like this already...:D...

Who would you like to fight in KHII? It could be anyone from all movies, games, books and so fought...Use your imagination...´

I woulod like to fight: - Donald and Goofy (maybe they could be prosessed or something)
- The Unknown form FM (Because i will proberly never get FM, and I would like to try fight him once, but that may happen anyways in KHII. I don't know, but I hope so)
- Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter
- Darth Vader
- Darth Sidious (The Emperor)

I was just thinking about what it would be like to fight donald and goofy.

Twilight power

Mickey Vs Yoda!

Sora would automaticlly die and mickey would jump in and it would be the battle of the mini people

Little_Red

betch.
Obviously Voldemort, Darth Vader, and Darth Sidious are not in Kingdom Hearts 2.
But you do fight numerous Organization XIII members such as'

Saix
Xenmas
Axel
Xigbar

and other members as well. You also have a large white type nobody in Roxas' Awakening. I have not recieved the game yet, but I can tell you fight them. Along with Heartless, Nobodies, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back