• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Who would you say is the best Fan Fic writer here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruki

1.) I nominate Thelonepickle as the best writer on the forums.
2.) Because she is creative and manages to come up with the best OCs. She manages to be insane and fun in her stories even when its serious.
3.) And my favorite from her is Hollow Hearts and Human Heartless.

Because GOH has a ton already.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
GoH or pickle, take your pick =P

I'm lazy, and this response isn't a story, so I feel no need to go in depth. Hell, their work speaks for itself. If you want to know why I say this, go take a look for yourself.

D

Desert Jesus

Guardian of Hearts takes my vote. Although, this from a completely one-sided point of view seeing as how I have never read anything from Thelonepickle... Still, GoH's work is magnifico.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well seeing how GoH most likely won first place already, I'll nominate Pickle for second!

1. Thelonepickle

2. Because she's very descriptive, and more importantly literate. (Something that's, sadly, very rare in this forum)

3. Hollow Hearts

Anyone for third place and beyond would be like Pickle said, not an iliterate, and yes, most likely a muffin soldier.

Darkisaac

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
1.) That's a tricky one, I know a few very talented writers that have been around the furoms though... Sadly, quite a few of them left the furoms...

It's still difficult since I'm stuck between Thelonepickle, GuardianOfHearts, Sterling_Silver, and Kaze_Krazy.... ._.

I'd have to go with Sterling_Silver

2.) Even though I've only read two things of his work, I was 'wowed' at how good they were in their own ways and seemed to keep you clinged on when you read them. It's amazing at how he doesn't over ride with detail and yet, keeps it even giving it what I think a lot of symbolical signs... Or whatever the term was I learned in ELA... >.>;;;

The ones I mentioned at the top fit this description as well... Cept, with individual (Spelling) changes to why I like their work or such....

3.) Hmm... My favourite would have to be -Sin-[Lycanthrope], I believe that's his latest one and I haven't reviewed yet since I used... *Cough* Unnecisary (Spelling?) ways that lead me to discover it....

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1.) I nominate me as the best writer on the forums.
2.) Because I'm kewl leik dat
3.) And my favorite from him is Keyblade War

Meh, why not see if it'll work?

Um, no.
I wrote that fic WITH you [Well mostly me] and I would say no.
You're too lazy to even post a reply in your own fic. So how would The Keyblade War get finished?
1. You're not that good
2. kewl? That proves not.
3. See above

1. I nominate Kaze_Krazy as best writer on the forums.

2. She has a vivid sense of humor, while maintaining a certain mysteriousness. [Is that a word?]

3. My favorite piece from her is "Accidentally in Love." The Original, not the revision.
My favorite part was when they fought Xaldin, and whenever Mena came in. She would always blow up the planet Mena was on, and Mena always came back.

On the negative side, she's a muffin soldier.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
^XDDD

(word) holds a grudge.

XDDD

Anyway, Silver or Krazy. =/ Done. XP FOR SECOND.

Heck if I'm the second-best-writer on here. XD

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I get no nominations? ;__;

Pickle needs a place here, at least in third place. Hollow Hearts's is one of the few stories I read here frequently, that's gotta mean something XD

~Dorian Gray

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Zomg, Zomg, Fenneh!

Okay, here's mah order.

1. GoH
2. C_U
3. Sterling_Silver/Kaze_Kraze/Fenneh. Dorian_Gray, who will always be Baby Fenneh to meh. =3

:DD

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
I nominate Don Patch
He is a great comedy writer and he makes script style writings better.
For his continued work on Destiny Islands Reality Show

(I haven't read enough of GoH,lonepickle,or kaze_krazy fics to really have an opinion on their fanfics. Except for maybe krazy, because I did read Accidently in Love and its sequal and that was good)

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
I nominate True Serenity
She is a literate writer, very descriptive and knows how to keep you hanging.
My favorite from her is Love is a Funny Thing

For 2nd, I say GoH
For 3rd: SorasAngel1292--- or was it 1262? She wrote "Angels, demons and everything in between..."

Squall

Well i thing icebluewings is the best she is so young yet so creative.......her fan fic "lets go to school is really great".I really appreciate icebluewing's efforts.

Endgame

:D
I nominate all teh noobletz who is write in skript styles and add beern nd drugs 2 there fictionz nd cannt use teh elgrish langrage proprlies.

Becoz itz cool 2 be a retard.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Hang on, script style is retarded? Script is the same style of writing as anything. It just all depends on what works in the context of that particular story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back