• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
is the nobody that gave all the treusure to the Arab salesman in the second trip to Agrabah?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Could have been Riku, or another Org member such as Luxord.
Riku is just a big guess since I doubt he'd want to make jafar a heartless.

Rix

:)
Awards
LOL! I dunno... Probably veeerrrrry important to know! :p

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i think it's Luxord, he's a gambler, therefore probly the richest of the Order...

:toungesmile:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
i think it's Luxord, he's a gambler, therefore probly the richest of the Order...

Agreed, since he's still alive at the time :p

Y

Yannis

umm, don't u mean "Organization"? cuz, if not, u've read too much Harry Potter. ^^

but ur right; it probly was Luxord. the money fits perfectly w/ his gambling and hooker addictions.
Orgaization XIII is also known as the 13th Order.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
People seem to think it was Xemnas, seeing how he's the only Member we don't get to see going around. Other than TWTNW, we only saw him once in Hollow Bastion. Saix got around more than he did.
Also, I think I heard something about him showing up on Agrabah in that old KH2 trailer oO

OMGZ! rlly???
no, but seriously, is it called that in England or something? :confused:

That's the original name. It's called that in Japan.

A

Audo

People seem to think it was Xemnas, seeing how he's the only Member we don't get to see going around. Other than TWTNW, we only saw him once in Hollow Bastion. Saix got around more than he did.
Also, I think I heard something about him showing up on Agrabah in that old KH2 trailer oO
That's what PMF said.. and he was wrong.
I watched all of the old trailers for the good ol' nostalgia - no Xemnas (or any Org member) in Agrabah.
Anyways, i can see it being Xemnas too, seeing as how he is the only one who didnt mess around in a world.

Sexy Angel
Hey guys, im just concerned about this situation, the US Government wants to know whom is supporting the Arabs.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That's what PMF said.. and he was wrong.

Bitch. You see that couch over there? Why don't you go **** it?
XD

I watched all of the old trailers for the good ol' nostalgia - no Xemnas (or any Org member) in Agrabah.

Then you failed to watch all of the old trailers.

Anyways, i can see it being Xemnas too, seeing as how he is the only one who didnt mess around in a world.

Well, it was either Xemnas, Xaldin, or Saix. Though I doubt it'd be the last two.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We don't really know.
It wasn't Mickey or Riku, why would they want to unleash Jafar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back