• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is better

• Green Day

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Good Charlotte

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturnableMemory

Darn, if My Chemical Romance was on there i would of chosen them. Well i guess Good Charlotte because Green Day got to big and its getting annoying. No Offense to any Green Day fans:D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Both of them suck, because thier all poser bands with retarded music all about cutting themselves and fighting the power >_>

I hate you Kairi22...I hate you with a passion equal to the hate I feel for Saratp...your like a mini-Saratp....equally annoying....I hate you both

kairi22

Themuffinman said:
Both of them suck, because thier all poser bands with retarded music all about cutting themselves and fighting the power >_>

I hate you Kairi22...I hate you with a passion equal to the hate I feel for Saratp...your like a mini-Saratp....equally annoying....I hate you both

I am nuthing like her!I like every thing different!

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:

Amen.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Green Day and Good Charlotte are both f**in poser "non-conformist" bands, but at least Green Day makes good music. I pick Green Day.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
thats not fare lol I don't know I like them the same so green day & good charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back