• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wonrei

who thought that KH2 was kinda boring cuz everybody spoiled themselves except for the end

wonrei

no i thought the game owned but i jus think that oh yeah i knew that when parts of the game where happinin

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
No, not everyone spoiled themselves like you. I didn't, so everything that was going on was a surprise for me. That is what makes the game fun. So don't speak for everybody else who wants more out of their game by not spoiling themself.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
your mean....only about half the memberss spoil themselves, and even so...the game is not boring...i mean just look at the gameplay...i've played it 3 times through almost...great game

Sharikaaria

kh2 was not even close to boring for me! if you spoiled yourself silly, then that's your fault. i stayed away from most spoilers, so that's probably why it wasn't boring at all... actually, it still wouldn't have been boring even if i did spoil myself

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I know I dont see how it could still be boring if you spoiled yourself.. There is so much to do that it doesn't matter, that is why people play it more than once.. That is why I am playing it more than once, because It's not boring and I love it ^.^

LunasBlitz

Even when I dont have the game yet, Im still punching myself each night for not having it, so NO WAY can it be boring. I spoiled myself SOO much on the first one, but I still went crazy for it.

RikusGirl55

i didn't think it was boring at all. if i thought it was a boring game, i wouldn't be on this forum.

fede

Kairi's Heart said:
I know I dont see how it could still be boring if you spoiled yourself.. There is so much to do that it doesn't matter, that is why people play it more than once.. That is why I am playing it more than once, because It's not boring and I love it ^.^

tell'em girl.lol!!!!!

bishojoKasume

your mean....only about half the memberss spoil themselves, and even so...the game is not boring...i mean just look at the gameplay...i've played it 3 times through almost...great game

I kinda spoiled the game for me. I saw the ending before I played it so I already knew how it was going to end so the game wasn't really a surprise. But it was still fun. If I hadn't looked at the ending the game would have been better for me. But KH2 is still awsome!

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
This game is not boring at all. Take a look around you first before you say the part "everybody spoiled themselves" because you should think thoroughly that not everyone spoiled themselves. Heck, I bow to those people who absolutely did not spoil themselves until the game came out, played it, and beaten it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back