• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whoa, glitch noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalKingdmBlade

o_O Maybe it was an evil time traveling data version of Kairi pulled into the real world to spy on her other self for MX! Idk if my theory is true, but this is totally canon. s1gildragonin30years

it all makes sense!!! MF IS EVIL TIME TRAVELING DATA KAIRI!!!!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Is it possible that two Kairi's were programmed into this cutscene, because she was needed in two different places, but they didn't catch how this particular camera angle showed both?

Z

Zulkir

I have it paused at the scene right now, I don't think there's a small "chance" of it happening, there are definitely two Kairi's there.

FinalKingdmBlade

i saw another glitch, i was facing MF and he killed me with his lazers, but in the process was using his slingshot grapple thingy and when i died that thing was flopping all over the place lol

Key to Truth

Awards
LOL, LOL and LOL. That's an epic fail from S-E! I'm going to hack a camera mod for cutscenes and show that more properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back