• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHOA WHOA WHOAA!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

djam2410

so i finally got this ps2 emulator running on my PC

and i just started up kingdom hearts 2.

and at the end of the 4th day while i was playing,

The cloaked figure (Riku in Ansem Form) asked why Sora's restoration had improved.

and Diz replied

"Namine's interation with Roxas put HIS heart into contact with Kairi's ."

is DiZ saying that Roxas has a heart? or is he referring to Sora?

i might have got excited over nothing...

Fabala011

Yeah, DiZ is referring to Sora. At that point in the game, DiZ had a very low opinon of Nobodies. (I'm reminded of that scene in 358/2 Days... "Oh, he told you how he felt, did he? A Nobody cannot feel anything.") Even if DiZ had some inkling that Roxas might've had a heart, there's no way he would've admitted it. He wanted Riku to dispose of Naminé, didn't he?

djam2410

Yeah, DiZ is referring to Sora. At that point in the game, DiZ had a very low opinon of Nobodies. (I'm reminded of that scene in 358/2 Days... "Oh, he told you how he felt, did he? A Nobody cannot feel anything.") Even if DiZ had some inkling that Roxas might've had a heart, there's no way he would've admitted it. He wanted Riku to dispose of Naminé, didn't he?

yeah, but another thing...

wouldnt he have recognized that riku was his former apprentice?

shouldnt there have been an angrier reaction after seeing his apprentice's heartless form?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
yeah, but another thing...

wouldnt he have recognized that riku was his former apprentice?

shouldnt there have been an angrier reaction after seeing his apprentice's heartless form?

DiZ knew full well what had happened to Riku concerning his appearance changing. He was after all the one who explained everything to King Mickey at TWTNW.

djam2410

DiZ knew full well what had happened to Riku concerning his appearance changing. He was after all the one who explained everything to King Mickey at TWTNW.

no, riku explained to the king himself during DAYS; king mickey was ready to fight riku, until he put his eye thing back on

Theart

Awards
no, riku explained to the king himself during DAYS; king mickey was ready to fight riku, until he put his eye thing back on

Not completely. He just showed him that he was really Riku. Mickey even states in KH2 that he doesn't know WHY Riku looked like Xehanort's Heartless. He asked DiZ, who explained it all to him.

Fabala011

The condition was still fixable using the blindfold at that point. It wasn't until after his battle with Roxas that Riku was stuck in Ansem-mode. DiZ wasn't angry, rather, he felt guilty, like it was his fault Riku had taken on Ansem SoD's appearance.

Theart

Awards
The condition was still fixable using the blindfold at that point. It wasn't until after his battle with Roxas that Riku was stuck in Ansem-mode. DiZ wasn't angry, rather, he felt guilty, like it was his fault Riku had taken on Ansem SoD's appearance.

Exactly. As Ansem said to Mickey in KH2.

"I could only laugh... to hide my shame."

7_Arch_Angels

But seriously, I think AtW was very rude to just use nobodies and then dispose it off like that. I mean, it's correct that Nobodies don't exist at the first place, but that doesn't mean that he can use it and throw it away like ordinary things! They are, in fact and in our own eyes, ALIVE. His attitude against Namine sure pisses me off..:angry::angry:

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Well, when a group of people throw YOU into a realm of nothingness come back to us without feeling hatred for them and their kind.

His Apprentices were probably very important people to AtW. Being betrayed by their nobodies could have also broken his heart.

AtW is a great written character, with a very sad history.

zexyishsmexy

Well, when a group of people throw YOU into a realm of nothingness come back to us without feeling hatred for them and their kind.

His Apprentices were probably very important people to AtW. Being betrayed by their nobodies could have also broken his heart.

AtW is a great written character, with a very sad history.
I think it is very important that we have him. Because I think that the way the story is written we, wittnessing the story unattached to anyone, are ment feel sympathy to the nobodies. AtW's stance on the nobodies makes it all the more tragic for him and for them. The people he most charished and loved betrayed him, humiliated him, and stole his name. They feel nothing in doing this. Ansem is right in his rage.
Those nobodies unattached to this event (all but the origional six) are wrongly dragged into the fire, (ie. Namine, Roxas) and on first instinct, the way the story is told, you are supposed to be like.....WOW, DiZ is a SUPREME douche. I like it. I like the way the story is told.

djam2410

yeah, but AtW showed one small poece of kindness; he let them see the "ghost train" just because they missed the beach; and then he acted like an asshole again ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back