• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whole Seph battle Vid + After the battle scene in HQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferius

I actually saw those earlier since I make it a habit to check Bakaneko's videos when I log on, but there damn cool. He came damn close to dieing in that fight a number of times, and he sorta flounder'd instead of going in for the kill, during the last bit, but definately looks a fun battle.

Ferius

I don't think it's on Easy, but it doesn't look like it's on Proud. Though there are times when Sephiroth nearly smokes him in two hits.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I think he is using a cheating device. I was wondering the same thing. He is obviously maxed out in level, based on the stats, yet he won't die when Sephiroth hits him when he has no life. I believe he was cheating.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
MyInnerFred said:
I think he is using a cheating device. I was wondering the same thing. He is obviously maxed out in level, based on the stats, yet he won't die when Sephiroth hits him when he has no life. I believe he was cheating.

same thing i was thinking when he was running toward the camera that one time when seph was using the fire pillar...

i think he modded his ps2 and tried to hide it by using pots and healing to try to make it look like he got lucky.

PS: wtf fatal blocker ??!?!?! that means he cant die ? ....... no i dont think so

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
MyInnerFred said:
i agree seph owned me at level 70

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Deadly Cloud said:
no he is not cheating it is a move called fatal blocker, its kinda like second chance in KH1

There is a different between getting hit once and living and getting hit with a FULL COMBO OF ATTACKS AND NOT DIEING. He was invincible that whole fight.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
MyInnerFred said:
There is a different between getting hit once and living and getting hit with a FULL COMBO OF ATTACKS AND NOT DIEING. He was invincible that whole fight.

i believe he was cheating just to show how the fight'll be. but i do not support that.

and yes he was like doing omni slash without sora dying when he hat like NO health left.

and wow, how long did it take deadly cloud to make up the word fatal blocker.....dumbest idea in the EARTH

Deadly Cloud

in KH1 second chance lets you keep 1 HP even after taking a critical hit

in KH2 fatal blocker lets you keep 1 HP even after taking a full critical combo (at least thats what iv heard)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Deadly Cloud said:

in KH2 fatal blocker lets you keep 1 HP even after taking a full critical combo (at least thats what iv heard)
prove it

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Deadly Cloud said:

1. As far as I am aware it doesn't work EVERY time.

2. He gets hit with more then one combo and also gets hit by other objects as well and still lives.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I noticed this as well, but who really cares if he cheated? He still couldve won without them. His stats were maxed out and he was doing serious damage in those combos. If he had ultima weapon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back