• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whole Seph battle Vid + After the battle scene in HQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Strange... He wasn't maxed out either... He was only 80... His stats seem a bit high...

I mostly pointed that out to the response that Sephiroth must be easy.

Light Conquers All

Can anybody tell how on earth Sora is like jumping off of thin air 3 times in a row? ANd what is that little dodge roll-like dash thing?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
off topic but did anyone wish it was advent onewing angel
on topic yeah proud mode

darkness eternal

Man that was pretty awesome! sora can practically fly now. Anyways im not sure if he was cheating or not but man, if i was low in health in a seph battle i would freaken bullet to one side of the field and heal. Also do you even need aero in this game or is it just not in the game?

.Blindfolded.

I watch the after battle scene and I noticed sora was in his final form the whole time and goffy and donald are standing right next to him. Don't you need to combined with those two to get to final form?

Deadly Cloud

.Blindfolded. said:
I watch the after battle scene and I noticed sora was in his final form the whole time and goffy and donald are standing right next to him. Don't you need to combined with those two to get to final form?

you dont see the scene right after ther battle, you have to go to the amrket place and talk to cloud then talk to sephiroth to see the scene so he obviosly went into final form before talking to sephiroth

Zentetsuken

I don't think the guy was cheating. I saw him post this on Gamefaqs and he said he had an ability called Fatal blocker. What is does is you only die if the enemy does a complete combo on you and it takes 4 ap to equip.Thats what he said anyways.Also Sora also need to do a combo finisher on sephy to kill him. The vid was awsome though and Seph looks fun.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
The hell? They just left.... is it explained later in the game what happened to Cloud and Sephy?

Nice fight by the way. :cool:

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Yeah, nice vids, but could you upload them to filefront or yousendit.com so that i can download them?...please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back