• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairis Tough

OMG!
I just totaly recieved my Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania yesterday afternoon and it is the coooooooooolest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah it is in Japanese but you get to look at stuff that isnt even on the web right now. And whats bes is, I have more references for my artwork now!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to be doin fan art for the next month. Which is good because it will get me up to my vacation march 27, with my partner and when I come back on the 31, the next day i am going to get the game and the limeted edition strategy guide, then you guys wont see me for a bout three months while I play the game HEHEHEHEHHEHEH!!!.

WHOOOT!!!! FOR KINGDOM HEARTS II ULTIMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Eclipse

quit rubbing it in our faces, jerk

XD just kiddin

that's kool that you got it i guess.......though it's not really needed to make a thread...lol

helios

Bronze Member
Dark Essence said:
...congratz..i guess.. >_>
lmao DE and i hate you you filthy flithy whore j/k. Im just full of envy that you have it and i dont.

E

Eclipse

squall leonheart said:
I'll let you know when non-n00bs start caring>>

yeah..not to be mean, but we don't really care about you getting the kh ultimania because

A.) most of us didn't get the chance to get it
B.) you posted a thread that had no point
C.) it's not like you posted any scans..so we don't care
D.) all you're doing is basically venting out your excitement on this forum..

so yeah.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
TwilightSoulKey said:
yeah..not to be mean, but we don't really care about you getting the kh ultimania because

A.) most of us didn't get the chance to get it
B.) you posted a thread that had no point
C.) it's not like you posted any scans..so we don't care
D.) all you're doing is basically venting out your excitement on this forum..

so yeah.

LOL this is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back