• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's gonna wait till 1/24 after KH 2.8 comes out in japan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Can you last till Jan 24th for KH 2.8?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I'm going to try my damndest, but I don't have a lot of hope because you all are godless heathens.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna try. TRY. But luckily I'm only focusing on ignoring 0.2 spoilers as I already know the Chi plot and I'm okay knowing anything/everything about BC because of it.

Sob. I JUST HOPE YOU ALL ARE KIND AND DON'T SPOIL ME. ;__;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna try. TRY. But luckily I'm only focusing on ignoring 0.2 spoilers as I already know the Chi plot and I'm okay knowing anything/everything about BC because of it.

Sob. I JUST HOPE YOU ALL ARE KIND AND DON'T SPOIL ME. ;__;
I'll spoil you.

Holy shit. I thought they stopped doing that. That's great!
AFAIK, Nintendo is the only company that is backwards enough to still region lock their consoles and games.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
AFAIK, Nintendo is the only company that is backwards enough to still region lock their consoles and games.
O, that's interesting. They didn't region lock the DS, but they did region lock the Wii and the 3DS. The PS2 was also region locked when I was little. So I was under the impression that all home consoles were region locked and that the portoble consoles started to become region locked too. But apparently they are unlocking them now? That's cool.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I guess I`l take a look at the 2.8 section at times, but I´ll try my best avoiding spoilers from this game. Been doing a decent job now. Only watched some trailers but have avoided the demo footage and etc... I think I might keep this up to the end of January. Other games and my studies will probably keep me buys too, so that will probably help.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
if anyone who isn't chaser spoils me they will face my admin rage

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'll try to avoid spoilers, we'll see how that goes. I managed to stay spoiler free for both BBS and DDD even though I wasn't really even trying, so it'll probably be alright. I'm more worried about tumblr than this place. I basically only follow blogs that post art and science stuff but it's still going to be a bit scary browsing down the dashboard. I'll probably end up screaming and slamming the laptop shut at the first glance of blue hair and not opening it again until the game is here.

Dodi Dream

I want to try to avoid spoilers, but probably I won't be able to not spoil me anything for too long. Like someone has already said, I have to learn to not spoil me anything before KH3 will come out, because I want it to be a surprise. So I'll try and we'll see how that goes XD

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'll be occupied with Pokemon Sun to really pay vivid attention to Kingdom Hearts 2.8 spoilers...

Oh yeah, that's one good thing to come out of the delay, now I don't have to split my attention and gaming time! By the time we get 2.8 I'm probably all ready to move on from the new Pokeyman. Hopefully I won't get spoiled as bad with 2.8 as with SM because it feels like I know everything about the game already :D

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
I managed to wait all the way from BBS' Japanese release to BBSFM's release, so I should easily be able to wait 2 weeks.
Besides I have now started University, so I have way too much stuff to read, and now only get a few hours a week to be on KHI, so I might not even be able to read up on KH-news when we reach Dec-Jan, as that's when I'll have my 1. semester exams.

So yeah, I can wait.

Sally-boiii

Awards
I will probably have to avoid this site altogether, unless my friend let's me play it on her PS4 in January, until about April or May, because I don't buy games during the semester.

Vasquez

Awards
I'm guessing the japanese version won't have english voice acting like some of the final mixes, huh?

Sorakh212

Awards
I'll most likely be going on an internet blackout or at least very specific KH related sites for the entirety of that week and a half or however long it is between Japan and U.S. release. It wouldn't be the end of the world if something major got spoiled, seriously it's happened several times with games I wanted to play, but I do my best to actively avoid stuff when it comes to KH. It really depends on the IP and how vested I am in said IP really. KH is at the top or me though so it will definitely be a priority early next year. Here's hoping nothing gets leaked or spoiled though *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back