• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's The Best of The BBS Trinity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Of TAV

• Ventus (whine whine whine whine)

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Aqua

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • Terra

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • None/Equally Excited/Tied

Votes: 14 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Ven looks like the most interesting one out of the three.

Definitely.

All three are mysterious, but Ven is the one that strikes me as the most interesting of the trinity. Why does he want to be erased? How does Master Xehanort know him, but Ven doesn't recgonize him? What did he save Terra from? Why does he look like Roxas?

The list is long. But Ven is obviously (along with the rest of BBS' characters) one of the vital parts to finding out what happened ten years before KH1, and how Xehanort came to Ansem's care.

State

Awards
Terra Is Cool And It's Almost The Same As Xerra
BUT
Roxas Is My Fav Character And Ven Looks Jus Like Him ^^
ANOTHER BUT
Aqua's A Cool Girl That Can Fight
Who the Kefka pants is Xerra?
Sooo, my guess is that you voted for Aqua? Seems like a tie there soldier.

omni/riku

wow...i feel kinda bad voting for ven now...
but i mean have u seen his speed burst thingy i mean its cool...

sassysis10

Wow have that many people really voted on this poll? I'm sort of surprised Terra hasn't gotten more votes. I thought a lot of people liked him...idk must just be me.

Anyways I'm excited for all three of them equally. Aqua seems like an independent girl and I love her fighting style from what i've seen. Ven is a doll he hee...and I can't wait to see what connection he has with Sora. Terra is a darker character so i'm interested to see what he does and why he talks to Maleficent and all that good stuff.

Theart

Awards
^ Not a bad post sassysis10. Awesome explanation as to why you like all three equally.

nobody.gamer

OMG, Ven's definetly feeling the love. I like Terra though. I'm always interested in the character who has a inner struggle greater than any outer conflict. It always seems to make them interesting. (Riku's also my fave out of SRK)

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I really am sorry for all you Ven fans, but something tells me Ven is gonna seem retarded as Sora in KH2..again sorry, but that's just me personally.

Theart

Awards
^He's also badass. LMAO

61171120080809_150500_2_big.jpg

assasinjord

WOW. Look at the votes for Ven. Ven is awesome though, have you seen his gameplay, he's lightning fast and his special move is sooooo cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back