• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's this "sixth apprentice"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
What are your thoughts, opinions, ideas, and feelings about this sixth apprentice who never got the chance to be a Foreteller?

Please post down such via comments down below. Thank you.

X_Riky_X

I guess this is a completely hard question considering there is very very little information. I would guess that is someone related to Xehanort considering his dark Keyblade, which has features similar to the other Foretellers. I would go as far to assume his the player that went to darkness to which the dark chirity refereed to. Maybe he wasn't dark until that very moment, and its because of Xehanort going to the past and changing stuff in order to try to advance the process of him becoming part of the darkness.
Ansem seeker of darkness in KH1 said some peculiar words that didn't make since until now: You have come so far and yet you do not know nothing, you understand nothing. Peculiar phrase for an old guy, who simply manage to control a heartless and a Nobody of himself which in turn is from the body of someone else (Terra's body).
That's all I can think of... xD

Master Exin

Awards
I guess this is a completely hard question considering there is very very little information. I would guess that is someone related to Xehanort considering his dark Keyblade, which has features similar to the other Foretellers. I would go as far to assume his the player that went to darkness to which the dark chirity refereed to. Maybe he wasn't dark until that very moment, and its because of Xehanort going to the past and changing stuff in order to try to advance the process of him becoming part of the darkness.
Ansem seeker of darkness in KH1 said some peculiar words that didn't make since until now: You have come so far and yet you do not know nothing, you understand nothing. Peculiar phrase for an old guy, who simply manage to control a heartless and a Nobody of himself which in turn is from the body of someone else (Terra's body).
That's all I can think of... xD

Interesting explanation you got there, mate. :)

X_Riky_X

Thanks! It's nice to come up with crazy things while we wait.
I was thinking about this again yesterday, since we have seen that Xehanort knows how to go back to the past, what if he went as far as to that event, and the Master of Master in order to maintain his identity from everyone else he simply called his figure the sixth apprentice? That could explain eventually the disappearance of the Master of Masters. I suppose will have to wait for that scene from x(chi) to see who's that dark chirity owner; that and KH 2.8, I suppose that the key.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
...I don't think Master Xehanort is jumping to the past as far as the Keyblade War. It doesn't make sense. His prime goal is to recreate the Keyblade War in order to make Kingdom Hearts and the χblade appear and utilize its power to recreate the universe to his image. If he could jump as far as the Keyblade War, then he wouldn't need to recreate the war here in the present.

Unless, of course, he tried to survive through the first war, failed, and decides to recreate it anyways.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The rules of time travel in KH exists specifically to keep MX from being able to just travel back to the Keyblade War.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The rules of time travel in KH exists specifically to keep MX from being able to just travel back to the Keyblade War.

There is a loophole with that theory though. If somebody was to use the Book of Prophecies to summon any incarnation of Xehanort to the time of X, the fact that incarnation is even present regardless if they were an illusion or not means that Xehanort can travel to that particular moment in time (albeit for as long as the projection summoned from the Book of Prophecies is present).

But back to topic, I fell as though the Sixth Apprentice would complete the Ephemera and Skuld trio for X. It gives the Sixth Apprentice a means to be relevant outside of their connection with the other Foretellers.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
There is a loophole with that theory though. If somebody was to use the Book of Prophecies to summon any incarnation of Xehanort to the time of X, the fact that incarnation is even present regardless if they were an illusion or not means that Xehanort can travel to that particular moment in time (albeit for as long as the projection summoned from the Book of Prophecies is present).

But back to topic, I fell as though the Sixth Apprentice would complete the Ephemera and Skuld trio for X. It gives the Sixth Apprentice a means to be relevant outside of their connection with the other Foretellers.

Do we even know how real these illusions summoned from the Book of Prophecies are? Do they have hearts? The time-travel rules clearly specify there must be a version of yourself in the past. Granted, an illusion of Master Xehanort could work, but time-travel works by discarding your body, and transferring your heart to a past time where it was. If illusions don't have hearts, then that technically doesn't work.

And assuming that MX is either the MoM/sixth apprentice/both(?), can a reincarnation use its past life as a time-traveling point?

Obviously, these are questions that are going to be answered on KH3, directly or indirectly, lol.

Neyan

Do we even know how real these illusions summoned from the Book of Prophecies are? Do they have hearts? The time-travel rules clearly specify there must be a version of yourself in the past. Granted, an illusion of Master Xehanort could work, but time-travel works by discarding your body, and transferring your heart to a past time where it was. If illusions don't have hearts, then that technically doesn't work.
Considering the nature of the series I think it's safe to assume that even these illusions summoned from the book can have/grow a heart just like pretty much anything in this series.
Also, a heart may not even be a requirement to be considered a version of someone since YX clearly travelled in time to fetch Xemnas, and as far as we know he is consdering a 'reincarnation' of Xehanort like anybody else. (though one could argue that Xemnas might have Terra's heart but again, but it's not Xehanort's so who really knows what goes at this point)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Considering the nature of the series I think it's safe to assume that even these illusions summoned from the book can have/grow a heart just like pretty much anything in this series.
Also, a heart may not even be a requirement to be considered a version of someone since YX clearly travelled in time to fetch Xemnas, and as far as we know he is consdering a 'reincarnation' of Xehanort like anybody else. (though one could argue that Xemnas might have Terra's heart but again, but it's not Xehanort's so who really knows what goes at this point)

We can also argue that Xemnas grew a heart of his own.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
We can also argue that Xemnas grew a heart of his own.

The thing is with Xemnas, he primarily considers himself as Xehanort. He had the choice to either conform to the Terra memories of who he is or the Xehanort memories of who he is, and ultimately, it's the Xehanort side that formed who he is. Despite growing a heart of his own which is unique to him as Xemnas: he still carries the will of Xehanort because he sees himself as a Xehanort.

So back to the point of whether Xehanort can time travel to a point i time where an illusion of him was summoned, I have a good feeling he can.

X_Riky_X

I would say it does not grow a heart and is a mere illusion, because of Castle Oblivion. If al is being summon as an illusino then its simply playing out as a regular story and those within are not aware of such reality.
It is still very curious because of the episode of Chirity looking at King Mickey; that same episode King Mickey did act kind of strange, though.
I do not discard the question of how real or construct are the illusion in Daybreak Town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back