• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's ur fav villan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atma

Forgive me but even though Sephiroth is the BEST Villian of all time there are others in desperate need of mention:

1. Shuyin(X-2) Not only is he the basis of Tidus, he is the personification of righteous indignation. After giving Spira a millenia to atone, he takes it upon himself to end the hatred. Besides, he is a HELL of an organ player...

2. Llednar Twem(FFTA) This accumulation of latent hatred was eerily similar to the hero, Marche. That, and he is given the 00ber-rare title of Mageknight(Terra from VI was the only other, and she was almost a lesser god.)

3. Mithos Yggdrasill(Tales of Symphonia) Even though he is the villian, his actions saved the world! He split the world into two realms to conserve the mana flow, and at the same time preserved his sister Martel in the core of the Mana Seed. Up to the point that you defeat him, you keep finding out how much sense his grand philosophy made, and how you keep screwing the world over.

M

majinkearu

my mom because shes one evil ass person. i mean she has no soul! its messed up.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Sephiroth, in all of his mother complex glory.

My favorite villan from a movie would have to be Sadako. She's just so spooky-lookin'. o.o

oddjob1213

My fav. Villian would have to be Saddler from Resident Evil 4, what's more evil then a guy who kidnaps the president's daughter, lol :>.

VirusCoreHacker

let.me.see.dark.riku,ansem,dartz,valen,skecht.(dot.Hack),oh,yea.my.#1.guy.is.sephiroth,they.should,put.him.in.animes

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
fav villian for personality is seymour guado as he had a twisted kind of confidence to go with his theme.

Battlewise i would have to give the villian who deserves that is..... probably Wizpig in DKR as he was pretty irritating to even overtake never mind beat.

I'll admit seph deserves top 3 and i would like to play FF6 to see kefka myself.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Mine would have to be Ganondorf from the Zelda game, he was just the scariest(back then) now he seems like a joke but at the time he was a really kick ass villian lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back