• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's ur fav villan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtonMasher

He's not a final boss,, but the brown cloaked cyber devil will be a good villan.

If you play Mega Man Battle Network games, you'll know who I mean. He is hard navi to beat.

The best foe in my opinion would be a robot known as Emerl. But his true name is "The Gizoid". An achint weapon with the ability to copy data for all atacks it see's or takes damige from.

A.J.

Banned
My favorite villans...Hmmm...

Anime: Naraku/ Inuyasha
Cartoon: Gorrath/Megas XLR
Movie: Oogie Boogie/The Nightmare Before Christmas

and as for videogames...If you've played all the way through Transformers The Game for PS2....

UNICRON! HE IS THE HARDEST FRIGGIN' BOSS YOU'LL EVER FIGHT!!!

He's waaay worse than Sephiroth! HE COULD EAT SEPHIROTH!

Unicron is the size of a planet!

Here he is:

neo-unicron.jpg

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
keybladegirl said:
But dark Riku, well, he's just way too freakin' hot for me..man..*drools*
Real men wear SKIRTS! XD

Dark Riku comes in awfully close to some of my other choices, solely because he is secure in himself enough to wear his little kilt.

Anti-Dark

favorite villian.........

#1 this belongs in the favorite section

#2 Heichi, Jinpochi (SP?), Kazuya, Devil Jin, all from Tekken, and/or Akuma from street fighter pwn ALLLLLLLLLL villians, all the other villians suck compared to them

ghetto_sora

man my worst but fav villian has 2 b Sephiroth. in kh1 i cant even beat him and i hurd bout him bein hard at level100..'-_-

mat

Siefer-Though he may not be the final boss, he appears as an embodiment of all jealousy. That, and in the real world, he could own Squalls ass any day of the week

E

Emeraldringkey

Oogie Boogie. Even though he's a complete moron, He's pretty cool.

Ac/Dc Man

i would have to say that my favorite Final Fantasy Villan would be sepiroth no doubt but my favorite villan from any game would have to be Nemissis from resident evil 3 he was the berst he would never die till the rocket launcher came

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
no doubt but my favorite villan from any game would have to be Nemissis from resident evil 3 he was the berst he would never die till the rocket launcher came

Oh dear god. I am emotionally scarred from that game !!!

-hears the voice in his head-

'Stars..'

Omg. :( :( :( Not good, not good at all. My favourite villains.. The Dark Aeons from FFX!

Seriously, these guys are badass. I couldn't even defeat Dark Valafor, let alone that one you face at the Calm Lands after defeating all the others, Penance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back