• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's who?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

So have you all watched the Birth by Sleep trailer? Well I'm trying to figure out who that bald guy is. I mean, he uses Xehanort's keyblade but I don't think it's him. It coudn't be Xehanort either because in KH1 you defeat Xehanort's Heartless. And in KH2 you defeat his nobody Xemnas. So Xehanort can't come back to life could he? And Terra can't be Xehanort because if the bald guy is Xehanort than how could he be fighting him? Please give me answers!

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
So have you all watched the Birth by Sleep trailer? Well I'm trying to figure out who that bald guy is. I mean, he uses Xehanort's keyblade but I don't think it's him. It coudn't be Xehanort either because in KH1 you defeat Xehanort's Heartless. And in KH2 you defeat his nobody Xemnas. So Xehanort can't come back to life could he?

the bald man is MX, or master xehanort, the keyblade master 10 yrs before kh1 took place. he existed before all that.

also, the last boss in kh1 wasnt exactly a heartless, and it was the apprentice of Ansem the Wise who forgot his name and all he could remember was "xehanort", thus he took that name.

And Terra can't be Xehanort because if the bald guy is Xehanort than how could he be fighting him? Please give me answers!

was theories mean is that terra becomes the "xehanort" you see in kh1, the one w/ hair, not the old man MX we see in the bbs trailer

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The bald guy is Master Xehanort and the BBS trailer is for BBS (buh) which takes place 10 years before the original KH1. From what I've heard, we don't exactly know where Xehanort comes up. Might want to check in Future of KH section.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
no problem. and next time you have something to say about bbs, days, or coded, pls use the future of kingdom hearts section to post. this post is more about kh2.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well I'm trying to figure out who that bald guy is.
He is Master Xehanhort

I mean, he uses Xehanort's keyblade but I don't think it's him.
Xehanhort had a keyblade? As far as we know he didn't
BBS is set 10 years before KH1.
Terra
url

MX
url

Xehanhort
url

[edit]
Dang it DJQQ

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
So have you all watched the Birth by Sleep trailer? Well I'm trying to figure out who that bald guy is. I mean, he uses Xehanort's keyblade but I don't think it's him. It coudn't be Xehanort either because in KH1 you defeat Xehanort's Heartless. And in KH2 you defeat his nobody Xemnas. So Xehanort can't come back to life could he? And Terra can't be Xehanort because if the bald guy is Xehanort than how could he be fighting him? Please give me answers!
Bald guy = Master Xehanort. Aaaand Xehanort has no Keyblade.

DarkRoxasNobody

If you look closely on MX near the part when he freezes Ven, you see a silver double-bladed keblade. I don't think it has a keychain either. It's also in one of my albums labled keyblades.

Happy Chap

I think maybe Xehanort could wield, but couldn't summon. He could reveal the HB heart door because of this and open it coz it was unlocked. Kinda like how a young Riku revealed the DI door, but didn't know he had the keyblade.

DarkRoxasNobody

Wait sorry guys. I just watched BBS again and saw that MX's keyblade does have a keychain but my picture of it dosen't have a keychain, I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back