• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whos your favorite boss.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
my favorite may sound weird but it is the boss in beasts castle because of the cool reaction command of riding on the chandeler. it was awesome. also axel the second time with roxas.

I

The Show Must Go On
i like axel(second time) and marluxia (khcom the first time cause it has sweet battle music (its my phone ringtone!))

Shinjuku

Entrapment
KH1 Phantom
KH COM (never beat it but) Riku 4 he was easy but it was a good fight and also Axel 2 he was a bit hard for me and right when I was about to beat him my computer like got messed up and lost all my data

KH2 Grim Reaper, Xaldin, Xigbar, Xemnas, Twilight thorn, and Axel II yeah just like everyone else (the reaction commands were the coolest in that boss battle unlike everyone else)

Uyoku

1. The Pride Rock one (The really big boss) I loved that one!
2. Saix
3. Aladdin (with the Fire and Ice lords) XP
4. The Dragon in Mulan. ^_^

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
It would be the Hydra, if it werent for:
Get up on the Hydra's back!
in my ear the whole time!
So, it has to be Hades cuz Auron rocks!

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I liked all the bosses in KH2! They were fun to me. My favorite was Pete, the pride lands heartless, Axel, Xemnas, Demyx, Xigbar, Alladdin lords, Hydra, (I never got on the hydra's back), and Ursula. i didn't have any favorites in KH1. (Except rock titan) Com was Larxene all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back