• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's your favorite game developer and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueman

As the title suggests, name your favorite game developer and give reasons why that game developer is your favorite.

S

Shadow Soldier

Capcom for obvious reasons. (Devil May Cry, Mega Man, Street Fighter, Viewtiful Joe etc...)

And I'm starting to really fall in love with Mistwalker. I like how the "Father" of Final Fantasy is behind it all, and they have Nobuo Uematsu who, let's be honest, is a brilliant composer. I'm in love with Lost Odyssey, and I'm dying to try Blue Dragon. And no, the multiple discs do not bother me one bit.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Konami because of Metal Gear and Zone of Enders.

Shade737

Silver Member
I would go with Capcom on this one thanks to Okami, Viewtiful Joe and Street Fighter among others.

Aegis

Hmm, that's actually tough. Though, I have to say, valve is one of the best developers out there. Their ability to tell stories through their games is incredible, and I certainly like how they hire new people.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Rockstar North (GTA)
Rockstar San Diego (Midnight Club)
Naughty Dog (Jak, Uncharted)
EDIT: Criterion Games (Burnout, Black)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Valve, probably. They're the only one I really pay attention to besides Square Enix. With other games I don't really care.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
EA Black Box (.. I used to work there.. so yeah..),
Blue Castle (keeping the love local, and they're making Dead Rising 2),
Bungie (Halo..)
and
ngmoco (iPhone games.. yay)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Frankly, I'm not too sure.

Kojima Studios, Bungie and Insomniac are probably there though.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
kojima is my favorite director because he is hot stuff and is smart

i like snk because they are weird and i hate them

i used to really like infinity ward but call of duty is like the madden of first person shooters these days

although valve has been amazing with their shooters over the years although i hate their community

clover studios even though they're dead is also amazing although i can really care less about okami it's all about that viewtiful joe and god hand

my feelings towards arcsys and the capcom amusements division are mixed because although i really like their games they have a tendency to be redundant and worked on over and over and over and over (ggx,ggxx,ggxx#r,ggxxs,ggxxac,ggxxac+)

S

Shadow Soldier

VIP MEGA EURO☆STAR;3929157 said:
i like snk because they are weird and i hate them
METAL SLUG FTW!

i used to really like infinity ward but call of duty is like the madden of first person shooters these days
They only made one CoD game to this date.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ah, that's why people like CoD2.. I didn't know iw made it.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Old Nintendo, Team ICO, Valve, Konami, Capcom (and old Clover Studios), Insomniac, Naughty-Dog, first-party Sony studios (such as Santa Monica), MediaMolecule and Atlus.

I'd like to say Square-Enix, but their games take too long.
We just got a report on Final Fantasy XIII Versus...4 years after it was announced. They just got done with costume design, after accidentally rendering mis-matching shoes. I will not play the game until I'm 50 at that rate.

S

Shadow Soldier

I'd like to say Square-Enix, but their games take too long.
We just got a report on Final Fantasy XIII Versus...4 years after it was announced. They just got done with costume design, after accidentally rendering mis-matching shoes. I will not play the game until I'm 50 at that rate.

Dude, SHOES ARE IMPORTANT!!!!

That's another reason why I like Mistwalker, they don't make people wait so damn long for a game. Like, Lost Odyssey came out in 2008, they've already finished the character design for their new game.

edit: Now it isn't showing up on their site... what the fuck man...... THEY UPDATE THAT SHIT DAILY?!!?

Macabre

Gold Member
Kojima Productions, Insomniac, Sucker Punch, Naughty Dog, Criterion Games, EA Redwood Shores, Guerrilla Games, Clover Studios, Team ICO, SCE Studios Santa Monica, Capcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back