• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who's YOUR hardest boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who's YOUR hardest boss

• Xaldin

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Demyx

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Luxord

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Saix

• Riku (in land of the dragons)

• Twilight Thorn

• Ursula (lol)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
well... i thought that Luxord was quite easy. it took me like 3 times the first time i played the game. and Saix... easiest one of all!!! took me the FIRST TRY to beat him. the hardest are probubly Xaldin, Xigbar, and most definentally, URSULA!!!!! (lol)

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Luxord was the easiest Org, just be a tiny bit ahead and let time take its course. Xigbar= harder than all Xemnas combined with Chuck Norris

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Demyx the second time around, I can never kill off the very last water form not without running out of time.
2nd was Twilight thorn cuz I died the first time as I ignored the reaction commands.
3rd was the Grim reaper Heartless at Port Royal. Damn thing was super annoying. took me such a long time to kill.

S

Saix

Either Xaldin or Xigbar, but i have to say Xigbar because he was a lot harder to get a hit on.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
they all werent pretty hard since i had the guide but id say xaldin because that was the oly time i used king mickey to win. by the way im pretty sure that guy was xigabar in land of dragons and not riku (merely posing as him)

IchigoNeko

Xigbar. Especially when he does that spinny-rapid-fire-thing. I figured out how to avoid getting hit, but...X.x Gah.

Xaldin was hard, too.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
WEll for me none of them actually, they were all too easy, I expected more of a challenge from them especially that weak punk Xaldin....no sweat-and I was on freakin PROUD MODE!, I didn't die once, they all were too weak, I destroy and sent them into Oblivion within 2 minutes.....each!....they weren't worth at all, and Sephiroth isn't much better, he just uses cheatin tactics to get U off Ur guard, but once U see dat strategy U can tear him apart with ease, without getting touched even.......TOO EASY-these boss are nothing like some of first games enemies

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
luxford was too easy. i got turned into a dice but i got him in a corner and attacked and killed him the first try. saix, i only died ounce cause i stood to long in one place when trying to use a potion. he wasnt that hard though. demyx, 4 minutes flat. xigbar, i took that wannabe skater dude out in final form. xaldin, he was the only true hard one on that list to me. lets see, it took me about..............6 times to beat him, but anti-form actualy helped me beat him!!! it took out his health so fast. and then i finished him in valor form. when i beat him and had leveled up alot, he didnt stand a chance, i barely gave him to attack. id say he only did his ultimate attack 2 times.

p.s- when xigbar does his ultimate attack, run in circles, its almost impossible for him to lock onto you.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
the_13th_member said:
WEll for me none of them actually, they were all too easy, I expected more of a challenge from them especially that weak punk Xaldin....no sweat-and I was on freakin PROUD MODE!, I didn't die once, they all were too weak, I destroy and sent them into Oblivion within 2 minutes.....each!....they weren't worth at all, and Sephiroth isn't much better, he just uses cheatin tactics to get U off Ur guard, but once U see dat strategy U can tear him apart with ease, without getting touched even.......TOO EASY-these boss are nothing like some of first games enemies

Yeah. for sephie, just level up to level 85 and your set. it took me the second time to beat him on level 85. i SCREAMED "YEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHH!!!!!!!!!!!" and my sister was like "WTH is your problem!!!" and yeah it was funny. the CRUSUAL things to have to fight him are once more, second chance, and beserk charge. Im So Happy!!!!! i BEAT SEPHIROTH!!!!!! finaly i get to c the seen where cloud and sephie fight!!! :D

khfreak13

Xaldin was my hardest. I died twice and came back as Mickey twice in the same battle! That was the only time I ever used Mickey.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Xigbar, Xaldin, Twilight Thorn, Xemnas(even though he's not a choice) those were the hardest in the game

Xigbar because he did that rapid fire crap never could hit him during that

Xaldin because he shield himself too much and when we rode his Weapon out of the battle arena and does the massive Wind Attack I hate that and then he's also too quick sometimes

Twilight Thorn its hard to pay attention to the Reaction commands and I found out at the last min that there were Creeper Nobodys around me which I didn't see

Xemnas only two parts the one with the Giant Dragon Nobody and when the very last part where you had to save Riku and after that Deflect all those lasers that was hard and I think I hurt my hand doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back