• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whos Your Pick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxas or Sora

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
SORA-KUN! He is totally awsome. I also have nothing against roxas, I just like Sora better. ^_^

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Uhh.. WS? Repeated topic?

Also, my opinion is that it is Roxas. He just seems more awesome to me than Sora. Actually, with the exception of Riku, I like most of the KH2 Organization better than the heros of the series. Ahh.. forget it.. I like all of them better. Now, I just can't wait to see what CoM's Organization is like, especailly since they're in "Watanabe's game."

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
just vote I just wanted to know who people like more I wasnt gonna go into all that nobody stuff

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Oh, I cant decide!

I love Sora, I do.. but.. Roxas is voiced by Jessie McCartney! *Melts*

WaveK89

I like to go the technical route. Now, it's quote time!

Namine: "You hold half of what he is."

Yeah, Roxas is essentially Sora, so my pick would be Sora regardless. It is amazing how they make Roxas so flashy in KHII:FM. It makes me wonder why Sora can't be that flashy. Meh, I guess the drive forms do show off some awesome style.

By the way, I couldn't think of another word for flashy...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lulz, by saying you like Sora is to say you like both of em so... I'mma like Sora, but Roxas is the more uber one lol

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Roxas cause he's more mysterious DUN DUN DA! but have to admit sora had betta hair and clothes in kh2 but roxas had better personality

Rix

:)
Awards
It was a nice change to get to play as Roxas for a while, but I remember that I did really miss Sora after a while when I first played KH2. So I have to pick Sora. Besides, I don't really care much about Roxas.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I think that roxas and sora are equal as they are each other, except i would say roxas has a litttle more aggresion which puts my favour more in roxas's direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back