• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose ending has shocked you most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whose ending shocked you most?

• Ven

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Terra

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 80 69.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romi

Aqua because she's still alive and trapped in the Dark Meridian

fantasy08

Aqua's. Terra's was predictable, but still sad as hell, and Ven's was reallllllllllllllllllly predictable.

MX you f-uped way to many lives. The trio, the radiant garden denizens, including the apprentices(excluding Braig), Diz, Lea, Isa, Sora and his friends, whole words including your on etc. Here's hoping you're evil ass gets what coming to you in the later games lol.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
Definitely Aqua. From the moment I saw the first BBS trailer, I knew Terra was going to end up being Xehanort somehow or another, so that wasn't very surprising to me. Ven too - I kind of figured he was going to live on in Sora, some way.

But Aqua...I'll be honest. I was totally convinced that she was going to die. Somehow. Die, get erased...just not there anymore. So I was truly surprised by her ending, especially the fact that she and Ansem the Wise of all people are still there in Dark Meridian, waiting for Sora to save them. That blew me away.

Awards
Aqua's was. We definitely predicted that Terra was gonna turn into Xehanort and Ven was gonna give his heart to Sora, but we had NO idea what was gonna happen to her. Everyone thought she was gonna die, cuz her armor and her keyblade were in the Chamber of Repose. But it turns out she didn't. The most surprising things about her ending it that she wields Eraqus' keyblade now, she's been in the dark realm for 12 years and hasn't aged or had any side effects from being in the dark realm, and we find out that Ansem is still alive! I can't wait to see how her story develops further!!

Z

Zulkir

The whole "death isn't part of KH" really holds true I guess. Everyone thought Aqua was going to die, but instead the one guy we thought was the only major dead character(Ansem) turns out to be alive.

Awards
The whole "death isn't part of KH" really holds true I guess. Everyone thought Aqua was going to die, but instead the one guy we thought was the only major dead character(Ansem) turns out to be alive.

^ This is why I don't believe in death in KH anymore <.<

To me is Aqua as well. I was thinking that somehow she was going to be the one to suffer the less, but in the end sacrificed everything for her friends and let herself sink into darkness. Amazed me the fact she met AtW. Even more amazing that this is not the last time we'll be seeing her (go next KH installement go!).

Eternal_Sleep

Aqua's. Terra's was predictable, but still sad as hell, and Ven's was reallllllllllllllllllly predictable.

out of curiosity(this is open to anyone who feels like answering) why is it that everyone expected ven's ending? yeah we all knew that he had a direct connection to sora and that it probably was concerning his heart(it was fair to guess that sora had it) but did anyone guess that he was going to have a fragmented heart and is sharing sora's heat essentially as life support? i mean we knew that vanitas had a connection to ven but did anyone really guess what his true nature was? and if so what were the clues? what i predicted was that ven was going to have his ass handed to him by either MX or vanitas and that would be why he lost his heart(we all guessed that his body was in the chamber of waking especially after the trailer where we could see him sleeping on the throne). idk in some ways i expected his fate generally(heart with sora and body in CoW) but the way events actually played out was actually pretty surprising as well as dramatic, considering he had to defeat vanitas even knowing what was going to befall him if he won. terra and aqua probably didn't expect to "lose" even after they won but ventus basically put himself on the chopping block for the sake of his friends. idk maybe its just me lol

OSM1017

The Last episode did, the creation of Castle Oblivion and Aqua sacrificing herself into the World of Darkness to save Terra was pretty unexpected and crazy. Biggest shock though was seeing Aqua SURVIVE, I thought for sure Nomura would end up killing her off.

advent wolf

Like everyone said, Aqua's ending is the most shocking one and it's sad that she was in the Dark Realm for 12 long years and hasn't aged (BTW why didn't she age? is it an effect of the Dark Realm or something?)

Alex999

idk why she hasn't aged but ill bet u anything vens sleeping body hasnt aged either. non-story related explanation = they didnt want sora to relate to them with them being adults. story related answer = special powers by the dark realm and room of awakening?

fantasy08

out of curiosity(this is open to anyone who feels like answering) why is it that everyone expected ven's ending.

Because once you've seen one Sora clone you've seen them all.The minute I saw a scan of Ven for the first time,and he looked just like a clone of Sora from another game(Roxas) I knew where his story was going. Knew it. I might not have known all the specifics( but knew darkness and MX were involved) on how he was going to get there, but I knew the why. Sora, and whatever stu power he has that makes villains want to pop clones out of him. Every main character, in all five games, has been a piece of Sora or connected to him. So it's hard for me to be shocked at this point. When Vanitas took of his helmet. I wasn't shocked. I seriously facepalm.

Last edited:

Alex999

Because once you've see one Sora clone you've seen them all.The minute I saw a scan of Ven for the first time,and he looked just like a clone of Sora from another game(Roxas) I knew where his story was going. Knew it. I might not have known all the specifics( but knew darkness and MX were involved) on how he was gone to get there, but I knew the why. Sora, and whatever stu power he has that makes villains want to pop clones out of him. Every main character in all five games has been a piece of Sora or connected to him. So it's hard for me to be shocked at this point. When Vanitas took of his helmet. I wasn't shocked. I seriously facepalm.

well if it means anything. out of all the clones vanitas looks the coolest.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i guessed aquas from the start , i knew wat would happen to terra fter reading peoples theories, but vens.... i had no clue THAT would happen (sarcasm)! overall though aquas WAS the saddest.

Eternal_Sleep

Because once you've seen one Sora clone you've seen them all.The minute I saw a scan of Ven for the first time,and he looked just like a clone of Sora from another game(Roxas) I knew where his story was going. Knew it. I might not have known all the specifics( but knew darkness and MX were involved) on how he was going to get there, but I knew the why. Sora, and whatever stu power he has that makes villains want to pop clones out of him. Every main character, in all five games, has been a piece of Sora or connected to him. So it's hard for me to be shocked at this point. When Vanitas took of his helmet. I wasn't shocked. I seriously facepalm.

fair enough.

i agree with you then, that aspect of it was predictable. i was just under the impression that when people said it was predictable i thought they actually guessed all of it. this made me sad since i did a lot of scouring for clues before the game came out and i was trying to figure out where everyone found their evidence lol like there is always the one person who takes a shot in the dark guess and it winds up being correct but in this case a lot of people all agreed XD

my self esteem has been restored :)

00 Raiser Fan

I have to say Aqua's ending shocked me the most, I mean I did expect her to live, but not do all she did, she did more good than any other character so far, even more than Sora did.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Well, this is quite unneeded. Obviously, Aqua's ending shocked "us" the most because no one had a clue what was going to happen to her. Terra? Oh we already knew he somehow was going to become Xehanort. No surprise that he does. Ven? He has the same damn character model as Roxas so we already knew he was connected so that weird Sora/Roxas factor.

Really, this game is inconsistent with its plot twists. It is either really predictable or really random. There is no subtlety whatsoever at any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back