• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose ending has shocked you most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whose ending shocked you most?

• Ven

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Terra

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 80 69.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Definately Terra. I kinda knew what was gonna happen, but, it was stll a surprise.

Awards
i guessed aquas from the start , i knew wat would happen to terra fter reading peoples theories, but vens.... i had no clue THAT would happen (sarcasm)! overall though aquas WAS the saddest.

u guessed Aqua's from the start? U guessed that she gave Terra as Xehanort her armor to save him, and that she was in the dark realm for 12 years, and met a not-dead Ansem? Okayyy.... If u guessed that she wouldn't die, then I can understand that, but the rest, I don't think so...

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I just wanna know whose ending has shocked you most. To me, it's Aqua and AtW being alive in the Dark Margin and met each other, so increditble, especially Aqua wandering around there for 12 years.

Mine wouold have to be Terra's. The whole revealing scene with MX and Terra was my favorite part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back