• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why a slinky's bottom half stays in the air until the top half hits it:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This is the most fucking amazing discovery since America.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Holy shit. So basically you only feel something until that something is long gone. Since we only we only feel a fraction of that something, imagine what the real deal would feel like.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Holy shit. So basically you only feel something until that something is long gone. Since we only we only feel a fraction of that something, imagine what the real deal would feel like.

I feel like even if we felt the full force of everything, the brain would just filter a lot of that out. not sure though because i haven't studied the biological aspects of the brain in relation to the senses yet so...yeah

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
This applies to emotions too. I tend to not fully realize what I have until it's gone. Like a good game that I sold. Or an ex girlfriend.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
ooh so this is what Gildragon was planning to do in FI haha

Anyway, I was pretty amazed; I actually wasn't expecting the slinky to behave that way. Nice find.

very differentiable
Awards
Time-lapse videos, always nice. They can give a great deal of insight, such as in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back