• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are so many of you begging for the end of KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuku

Seriously, what? Are you serious? lettuce

I guess people really aren't ever happy with anything.

leonidus

The series can't take anymore continuity. Anything more than an end would be an overkill.

αsiя

space coke
We arent begging it because Kh3 well mostl likely be the ending of the series
It cant continue any longer
Sure there can be little side games like The Adventures of Riku and Mickey
or the Keyblade Wars

Birnax

Why do you want the franchise to be milked any further? KH story needs to end or else it would be end confusig people even more

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Because the best thing about KH is its twisted, confusing storyline, and there's only so many times Sora can fight a new version of Xehanort before it gets stupid. And if you aren't playing as Sora and fighting Xehanort, it shouldn't be a main KH game. And if the game isn't setting up for a main game, there's no real point in a side-story game.

And there's only so many Disney worlds. By the fifteenth time, visiting Olympus Coliseum will get boring.

I hope KH3 is the last one.

Suzuku

Why do you want the franchise to be milked any further?
Uh... because I enjoy it. Which is why so many people are discussing it right now.

You all should've know that after KHI was such a humongous success that sequels would be made of it forever. Look at Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy. We will still be playing KH games 15 years from now. Just like we will still be playing Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Mario, and Pokemon games 15 years from now. These types of games never end.

OSM1017

It's not that we're not happy, it's just we don't want to see KH getting any bigger than it is now. There's just too much information overload, it all has to end somewhere. It never seemed like a series that would go on for awhile anyway. I love KH, but nothing can last forever, and at the rate the games keep going, we find ourselves with more questions than answers. BBS brought us a lot of closure, but there's still some things we don't have clarity to. Plus, I'm coming to the point when I'm getting too old to play games like KH. I hope to see it end sometime soon.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Why do you want the franchise to be milked any further? KH story needs to end or else it would be end confusig people even more

i understand the milking part, but isn't every good series one that confuses you and makes you think outside the box?

Suzuku

It's not that we're not happy, it's just we don't want to see KH getting any bigger than it is now. There's just too much information overload, it all has to end somewhere. It never seemed like a series that would go on for awhile anyway. I love KH, but nothing can last forever, and at the rate the games keep going, we find ourselves with more questions than answers. BBS brought us a lot of closure, but there's still some things we don't have clarity to.
BbS didn't bring any closure at all. It didn't even answer anything besides who Xehanort was, which was pretty obvious before the game was even released, and only raised more questions. This series is going to go on forever.

Yezen

Yes basically for the reasons people have listed.
1. The story can only go so far. Over milking the story will only kill it.
2. The new form of Sora vs. New form of Xehanort got stpid a long time ago.
3. KH is all about Disney and Final Fantasy. And there are only so many Disney movies and Final Fantasy games.
4. They can always do an MMO or MAYBE spin offs, but it can't follow the main story.

Ending with a KH3 would be wise.

Suzuku

Yes basically for the reasons people have listed.
1. The story can only go so far. Over milking the story will only kill it.
2. The new form of Sora vs. New form of Xehanort got stpid a long time ago.
3. KH is all about Disney and Final Fantasy. And there are only so many Disney movies and Final Fantasy games.
4. They can always do an MMO or MAYBE spin offs, but it can't follow the main story.

Ending with a KH3 would be wise.
It won't. KH sales too much.

OSM1017

BbS didn't bring any closure at all.
Well, it certainly cleared up a handful of things I've been confused about since Chain of Memories and KH2. I guess I'm one of the few who seemed to find closure in this game.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
:3 I'm not begging, sooner or later there will be an ending, I just don't care if its KHIII or not.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
What I hope is that they will leave us with a many mysterious still left untold. And the countless theories to come forth. I want it to be left untold of their fate. I want it the way wanted Nomura KH to be.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Everything is all set up for an ending, you can totally tell. It's not a 'death' at all, just a true end to everything. There's no need to introduce anything else, the questions at hand just have to be solved.

Beyer

Uh... because I enjoy it. Which is why so many people are discussing it right now.

You all should've know that after KHI was such a humongous success that sequels would be made of it forever. Look at Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy. We will still be playing KH games 15 years from now. Just like we will still be playing Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Mario, and Pokemon games 15 years from now. These types of games never end.

Dragon Quest, no knowledge
Metal Gear Solid, I lack knowledge..so I can't say anything
Final Fantasy, entire new cast each main game that has no connection to the previous so thats what keeps it running.
Mario, heaps of side-games, do you really want to see KH Tennis? Most of the games lack a quality plot unlike KH and the games don't usually connect in Mario.
Pokemon, lack of story compared to KH, fans will be fine going through the 8 gyms and Elite Four as long as they have new surrondings, or remade ones, and new pokemon. The actual plot matters little in pokemon

I fear for the KH plot. I think many other fans do as well. To continue the main games, you need a Sora VS Xehanort thing going on, and as people have said, you can only do that so many times. 3 is enough I think.

Side-games of KH however, I love them. I love seeing things outside of the usual Sora plot. I want to see more of the Days kind of plot where Sora matters a lot but he doesn't appear. There is a whole 10-9 years to fill in with random adventures! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back