• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why are they running??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
Terra_co.JPG

This part Terra is running away from Darkness.

Ventus_co.jpg

This part Ventus is running away from Light.

wat do you think??
why are they running??

H

Haxon

Terra_co.JPG

This part Terra is running away from Darkness.

Ventus_co.jpg

This part Ventus is running away from Light.

wat do you think??
why are they running??
Who knows? This is a mystery...

Are they in Castle Oblivion?
Why is Mikey on the wall?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
There may be no coincidence in fate but, that doesn't mean they have to like it. If anything, they seem like the kind to try and fight it thus far.

Oh, and CO being there is really intriguing, and Ven's pic looks like the Skyscrapers in TWTNW.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
yea but why is ven running from it??

Because it causes a lot of problems for him? With the whole "erase me" thing, could be that he knows his heart is causing problems for everyone because he [possibly] has a heart of pure light. Just wants everything to be normal, maybe?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Maybe Ven doesn't feel like he should be the one stuck in that situation [whatever it is]. He's a kid compared to Aqua and Terra and from what I know, he seems to be put under alot of stress about the whole power-balance thing. Maybe he accepts darkness but occasionally shuns the light? I don't know. I haven't been here for a while.

KH is light82

i think it means that ven grew up with darkness in his life and is suppost to in light and terra grew up with light in his life and is suppost fall into darkness thats all i can think of

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
hmm maybe ven is afraid of accepting his destiny and decide's to get erased?? hmm

and terra doesnt want the darkness?? blahh idk

K

kitowskiv

on vens picture you can see ,mickey on the wall next to him it kind of looks like mickey is surfing

trignomtri

if terra is suppose to be consumed by darkness and ven is suppose to be consumed by light what is aqua suppose to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back