• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why BHK would be playable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theotherwhitesora

If you think about it, or at least watch the TGS 03 trailer, you can tell that BHK is playable because Axel made a ring of a fire around the room as if it were a boss fight.

KeybladeShadow88

I'm with "the collector" and if it isn't a awakening scean, then it's probably just a little video where he holds off axel becuase maybe sora is too weak at the time to beat him or something

karthikg

hmm neevr thought of it like that before.. but i dont think anyones debating that hes playable

Sora is Barbie

:cool:I highly doubt the BHK would be playable.

I mean, if you must think about it for a minute, it would ruin the story. I mean, one minute, you're battling through heartless as Sora, the main hero of Kingdom Hearts. Then, then next minute, you're playing as a completely different character, whom we know nothing about. It just doesn't add up.

I believe that the game will feature cinema cutscenes that revolve around the BHK, but I don't think he'd actually be playable.
I believe that the battle between Axel and the BHK is one of these cutscenes.

I'm not shooting down your theory, I'm just stating my own....sorry....*dies*

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Here's my theory:

BHK is playable and his party would be: Namine and his other little friends
Sora is playable and his party: Donald and Goofy
Riku is playable and his party: Mickey

BHK has been seen with his friends so that supports my idea of him being with his friends (in party.)

The Sora's party is already proven. No questions asked.

I'm pretty sure that Riku's will only include Mickey. It cannot include DiZ (although I would want him to be in Riku's Party) because he is seen elsewhere talking to (was it Axel?) an unknown.

mysticalmario

hmm i think it is possible that he is a playable character becuase in the previews it shows him being approached by a huge enemy, as did sora at the beginning of the 1st game. i think this might indicate that u have to beat him like sora did.

theotherwhitesora

Sora is Barbie said:
:cool:I highly doubt the BHK would be playable.

I mean, if you must think about it for a minute, it would ruin the story. I mean, one minute, you're battling through heartless as Sora, the main hero of Kingdom Hearts. Then, then next minute, you're playing as a completely different character, whom we know nothing about. It just doesn't add up.

I believe that the game will feature cinema cutscenes that revolve around the BHK, but I don't think he'd actually be playable.
I believe that the battle between Axel and the BHK is one of these cutscenes.

I'm not shooting down your theory, I'm just stating my own....sorry....*dies*

OK, have you ever gotten to at least disk 3 on FFVIII? You play as Squall 80% of the game. But occasionally, you'll play as some guy named Laguna. It's almost exactly like that. To add to my theory, I think that BHKs awakening will be playable or at least i hope so so that you can dual wield without fusing.

tdude_6

he could be play able but it is some what unlikley because square enix must be monitoring the sites on KH2 and seeing that 98% of the members here want to know what happens with sora.

On second thought it could be like an unlockable mode like riku's story in CoM.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The BHK might be computer controlled but at certain parts it allows you to fight as him and make decisions as him. Like a movie but you get to decide what happens.

He might be playable, he might not be playable, I don't really care since I'll get the game anyway...

S

Shadow_Rikku

what i got from the trailors is that you probably play bhk untill sora wakes up cuz you see him infront of that dusk and it looks like soras in that but it could have changed scenes to the flower thingy. any way i think the game will have you play as bhk every so often but have sora be the main PC

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
You probably will have to play as him. Like someone stated before (sorry. I forgot your name) It could be something like FF8. You could start out playing as Sora but then as the story progresses, you could switch over and play as him and probably at some point of the game, they encounter each other. Also, it would be kewl if it were one of those games were you could choose who you want to play with....Something like YGO. Dueliets of the Roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back