• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why can Donald Duck talk? (Funny)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
There has been something bothering me for quite some time now.

Donald Duck in KH (and a few other places) can TALK...

I couldn't believe it, I nearly had a heart attack when I heard his voice for the first time.

I thought I went mad... I mean DUCKS CAN'T TALK.

I know they can quack and stuff but since when can a quack become, "Donald Duck" or "He's not Coming". Not even a throat infection can make you sound like that.

I've been to my local Duck Pond, numerous times and I can swear to you I DO NOT HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH THE DUCKS! (Well I do sometimes but I can assure you THEY DON NOT REPLY!)

This is an outrage for me, as I know rightly that ducks can't speak, but think of the children! They don't know.

I remember my brother went to the duck ponds with me and ask a duck, "Do you know Donal Duck?" I mean CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. Disney betrayed his education and made him think that ducks can talk. His teachers are worrying now that Mouses can dance like ballerinas... I blame Donald Duck for this!

Yes, I know it's only a bit of fun, it is a little funny seeing a grown duck talk, but I can't stand this anymore I MUST SPEAK!

I'm signing a petition that Donald Duck is killed...............................................of his right to speak!

Tell me how outraged you are also by this and please do not get too upset, everything will be sorted soon, thank you LOL.

(Next Time, my outrageous threads will be in FI kk!)

Last edited:

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I think you have a few issues. Donald has always been able to talk, that's the way Disney works. Let the kids have their fun

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Its a cartoon. Lots of things happen in cartoons that aren't supposed to happen in real life. Thats what a cartoon is. Have you ever watched one? :23::23::23::23::23::23::23::23::23::23:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back