• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why Can't He Just Leave Me The Hell Alone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raebus

Honest to god, do some of you read posts properly? She's already said he's gay at least five times.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
grow a pair and knock him out the box.

telling old people isn't gonna do shit. it just makes it worse for you, because the only thing old people can do is restraining orders (which might work).

but yeah, your gonna have to learn to stand up for yourself.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I find that when it comes to other annoying males, a knee to the crotch works nicely.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
he isn't the friendly kinda gay

i say kick his ass

He's about six feet tall, constantly surrounded by friends who are also OVER six feet tall, and if anyone manages to get near him, they're either verbally of physically beaten.

telling old people isn't gonna do shit. it just makes it worse for you, because the only thing old people can do is restraining orders (which might work).

I gathered that telling them wouldn't work. They blamed me, saying I should be more outgoing, social. I then asked how I could be social with beating imminent. No response, thus far.

I find that when it comes to other annoying males, a knee to the crotch works nicely.

I direct you to my first statement. That and the fact there probably isn't much at which to aim.

Raebus

Wow, that sure was helpful and completely serious. I'm sure she found that really helpful too.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

God. Our one true weakness.

=P Honestly, I know someone quite like that. He's fat, he's annoying, and he's friendless. Heh. i threatened to tear his cock off and he ran away. Not that I think he HAS anything down thar. Lol. So yeah. Verbal threats for the win.

And how DO you know he's gay. If it's a rumour, it ain't 100% true. If he openly admitted he's gay it would be 50/50. He could be serious or being an idiot and trying to be funny. If you've seen him Shagging another boy, then I think he probably IS gay. :p

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Bring a bat to school and practice your swings at lunch time.

keichiicon.gif

:D

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ *cough*makesureitsmetal*cough*

I would usually resort to going to one of the school officials, but since that doesn't work, uh...

I'd sorta look into calling the police if you haven't already. Probably won't believe you or tell you not to call or its parents stuff whatever, but at least you'd get out that you're being attacked. Stones? What is this, the Middle Ages?

But before resorting to that if you haven't already, it's good to try and talk to him about. Get through to him that you don't like what he's doing. If that doesn't work, annoy the HELL out of school officials until they do something about it. Then try calling the cops.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
There's this boy at school. He's in my year, age 14, 15, and he's a fricken' NUISANCE.

He throws stones at me.

He calls me names like "retard" and various expletives.

He's broken windows right beside wherever I happen to be sitting.

He's pinched me with a pair pliers during a practical science exam.

He gives me grief whenever I walk in and out of...pretty much EVERY room in school.

I've tried ignoring him, I've tried telling teachers, relatives, the principal, everything, and it hasn't worked. In fact, it's worse than ever. I don't know what to do! :unsure:

BTW...He's gay, so no, it's not the conclusion most can't help but jump to. XD

Castrate the bitch. Then feed his dignity to your sheep.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
God. Our one true weakness.

=P Honestly, I know someone quite like that. He's fat, he's annoying, and he's friendless. Heh. i threatened to tear his cock off and he ran away. Not that I think he HAS anything down thar. Lol. So yeah. Verbal threats for the win.

And how DO you know he's gay. If it's a rumour, it ain't 100% true. If he openly admitted he's gay it would be 50/50. He could be serious or being an idiot and trying to be funny. If you've seen him Shagging another boy, then I think he probably IS gay. :p

He is most definitely gay. He has a boyfriend. They kiss, in public. He's admitted he's gay. He IS gay. Now, when we're done debating the imbecile's sexuality...

Bring a bat to school and practice your swings at lunch time.

keichiicon.gif

:D

Pure hilarity.

^ *cough*makesureitsmetal*cough*

I would usually resort to going to one of the school officials, but since that doesn't work, uh...

I'd sorta look into calling the police if you haven't already. Probably won't believe you or tell you not to call or its parents stuff whatever, but at least you'd get out that you're being attacked. Stones? What is this, the Middle Ages?

As well as stones they throw broken bottles, trash, and dirt. No sticks, though.

But before resorting to that if you haven't already, it's good to try and talk to him about. Get through to him that you don't like what he's doing. If that doesn't work, annoy the HELL out of school officials until they do something about it. Then try calling the cops.

Talking to him? Been tried. Several times. Works about as well as one would expect ie. Not very well...at all. As for annoying the hell out of people? Tempting, tempting...

Last edited:

dawn seeker

Australia (hellz yeah)... and japan in 2012
wow he sounds like a prick so yeah dont let him get away with any of that he's obviosly over compenecating for something and yeah these sort of guys usually stops if you ignore him but if you say he wont stop then yeah show him that your a strong woman that wont put up with that crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back