• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why Can't He Just Leave Me The Hell Alone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GATTAI

Uh, what's with the play-by-play's in script format? Ok, sure, you could have done that without asking us for help.

Duh.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Uh, what's with the play-by-play's in script format? Ok, sure, you could have done that without asking us for help.

Duh.

Ouch. That hurts. Really, how helpful, how supportive, the n00b thinks they can "Duh" me.

Firstly, I was given the advice to act in this way. Read the thread.

Secondly, if you want me to make a novelistic recount of my day, I'd me more than happy to.

And thirdly....Leave Me The Hell Alone.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
*eyes twitch* Die bitch.
*slaps*
You. Don't. Speak. That. Way. To. Cin! =o

G

GATTAI

^ I speak to whoever I want, however I want.
Ouch. That hurts. Really, how helpful, how supportive, the n00b thinks they can "Duh" me.

Firstly, I was given the advice to act in this way. Read the thread.

Secondly, if you want me to make a novelistic recount of my day, I'd me more than happy to.

And thirdly....Leave Me The Hell Alone.
You should have thought of that even before asking for help. If someone is getting on your nerves, it's common sense to punch him in the face, regardless of sexual orientation, and invoke fear.

I have read the thread, and that's why I find you so pathetic. You had to come to a forum of people you don't know for help on a problem that you could have easily fixed yourself without any external help. It seems like common sense isn't so common anymore.

Duh.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
^ I speak to whoever I want, however I want.You should have thought of that even before asking for help. If someone is getting on your nerves, it's common sense to punch him in the face, regardless of sexual orientation, and invoke fear.

I have read the thread, and that's why I find you so pathetic. You had to come to a forum of people you don't know for help on a problem that you could have easily fixed yourself without any external help. It seems like common sense isn't so common anymore.

Duh.

That post is complete fail.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Congratulations, GATTAI and DW. You've gotten this thread closed. If/when it is remade, I don't want to see any more spam in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back