• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bisylizzie

I personally preferred KH2, but that may be because I never finished the first one... Kept starting new games but never got much further than the first world or two... Are there any hints you can give me to move further on?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I personally preferred KH2, but that may be because I never finished the first one...

This assortment of words.. Is it possible to use them in a sentence like this?

Kept starting new games but never got much further than the first world or two... Are there any hints you can give me to move further on?

When Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie ask you those three questions at the beginning of the game pick the three top answers (getting old, see the sights, being number one). Doing this will increase the experience points you get until level 40. Then the xp you get is halved, but you only need to get to around level 50-55 to beat the game. I am being 100% serious.
(if you answer the three bottom answers it decreases the xp you get up to level 40)

I find that picking the sword and ditching the wand at the beginning is the easiest path as well.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I could have sworn I heard seriously that picking up that sword makes the game a little harder or something I've heard that from numerous sites.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I've never tried anything else and had a fair experience every time. Most people I've heard go for the shield or wand because they're not manly or something.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
That does make sense, but it was just something I had heard never seen if it was true or not never really bothered to either for that matter.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Well, the thing I've come to understand is that by the time you need a lot of magic you have more than enough even when giving up the wand in the beginning (although the only spells I used frequently would be Aero and Cure). I would never give up the shield. That is just madness. Not choosing or giving it up gives it a decent feel. I would imagine having too much defense would drag a fight out forever.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I'm going to close this because we're just getting the same roundabout posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back