• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did the DtL need to open?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Mickey managed to leave it using just a Card so.... I don't think it's -that- special.

The card guided him, but ultimately:

AtW said:
It seems my friend, fighting in the realm of darkness, appeared in Castle Oblivion through a corridor of darkness constructed by Organization XIII.
My new ally Riku also effected his return via one of these corridors.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The card guided him, but ultimately:
Doesn't really make sense since the Org said themselves that they didn't know they were in the castle at first =/

Not to mention, by the time Mickey ACTUALLY gets into CO, all of the Org is dead except for Axel.

Awards
Doesn't really make sense since the Org said themselves that they didn't know they were in the castle at first =/

Not to mention, by the time Mickey ACTUALLY gets into CO, all of the Org is dead except for Axel.

I don't know why you're arguing this when it's explicitly stated in the SAR.
No one has to be around for a corridor of darkness to stay open. In fact, as AtW points out, Corridors of Darkness are natural phenomenon and can pop up randomly in the realm between. The word "constructed" heavily implies that this was a corridor which either remained open or could be accessed via using special requirements (eg having that card).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back