• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't the other Organization members get their bodies back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Guernsey

Awards
In DDD, we learn that some of the Organization member got their hearts as well as their bodies back. I wonder why didn't the other Organization members get their after DDD and KH2?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I don't quite understand what you're asking. Do you mean why certain members got restored as humans after CoM and KH2?

If so they all became human again. Xehanort just turned Braig, Even, Isa, Demyx, Luxord, Laurium, and Elrena back into Nobodies again for his new organization

AR829038

Awards
Every one of the original Organization XIII turned back into people after KH2. Sora and Riku destroyed all of their Nobodies, and all of their Heartless. They were each recompleted, but Xehanort went after some of them to turn them into Nobodies again for his own purposes. Now that all the re-Nobodied Org members have been defeated again, they will all likely return to being people once more.

Guernsey

Awards
I don't quite understand what you're asking. Do you mean why certain members got restored as humans after CoM and KH2?

If so they all became human again. Xehanort just turned Braig, Even, Isa, Demyx, Luxord, Laurium, and Elrena back into Nobodies again for his new organization

That was exactly what I was asking but I guess I was being clear in my post. I was wondering why the other half of the Organization did not get their bodies back.

Every one of the original Organization XIII turned back into people after KH2. Sora and Riku destroyed all of their Nobodies, and all of their Heartless. They were each recompleted, but Xehanort went after some of them to turn them into Nobodies again for his own purposes. Now that all the re-Nobodied Org members have been defeated again, they will all likely return to being people once more.
Is that so? That also explains why they did not appear in Radiant Garden like everyone else did.

AR829038

Awards
Is that so? That also explains why they did not appear in Radiant Garden like everyone else did.
Yes. Generally, when a person becomes recompleted, they rematerialize in the same place where they originally got split into Heartless and Nobodies. So Xehanort and Ansem's six apprentices plus Isa and Lea all rematerialized in Radiant Garden because that's where Xehanort split all of them the first time. We have no idea where the rest of them were turned, so we have no idea where they reappeared, and Sora is a very special case since he recompleted without needing to destroy his Nobody.

Chie

Awards
It wasn't just Xehanort doing it to them either, Larxene (and Marluxia, perhaps?) were fully willing because they did not want to live with their painful feelings at full intensity. So it was easier to go back to being Nobodies in their previous roles.

Guernsey

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Luxord is supposedly Yozora’s driver in Quadratum. As for Demyx? No idea.
Vexen goes back to being Even at the end of KH3, we see him with Ansem and Ienzo when Naminé gets restored. And we see him again in Melody of Memory.

Back