• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas combine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm? struggle? To what extent?
Oh, you mean "No... you won't use me for this!". I was thinking of when XH was telling Riku "You must become stronger" and so on. He didn't struggle there; he willingly opened his heart to Darkness, soething that would normally end in the person becoming a Heartless, but in Riku's case, XH took over his body and became whole.

Yeah, and then the shit hit the fan.

Hmm, Kingdom Hearts is pretty complkicated when you get down to it.

serious_business.jpg

A

Audo

Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless both wanted to be whole.
Nomura has said as much.

A

Audo

In the beginning, yes, Xehanort believed he needed to expel his body in order to get toward his goal.
But then he realized that he needed to be whole in order to have more power, which is why he took over Riku's body.

In essence, the two are the same. However, they function under seperate minds. Xehanort most certainly got rid of his heart, and at that time it’s assumed that a Nobody was born. The means of obtaining their goal is different due to the nature of Heartless and Nobodies. However, I think that for both of them the desire “to become a complete existence” is the same.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, that still leaves standing the notion he needed a Body, so saying "lawl why didn't he just go to Xemnas" wouldn't really work.
Also, seeing how Xemnas mocked how Hearts ruled over the mind, I kind of doubt he'd be so eager to join with his Heartles instead of some Heart he created and could maybe "control"

Qarx

Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless both wanted to be whole.
Nomura has said as much.
Xehanort's Heartless accomplished this by taking Riku's body, as we know.

Xehanort's Heartless wanted Darkness and, I assume, suprime knowledge. Which is why he wanted Kingdom Hearts; he believed the heart of all worlds, (as we know, there is Darkness in every heart, so imagine) had the greatest, and most pure Darkness, and according to Maleficent, had untold wisdom beyond it. But as SA said, he got light instead, and perished.

Xemnas wanted a heart to be whole, obviously, but he wanted Kingdom Hearts to do it for him.
Xemnas:
Kingdom Hearts, hear me out. You are no longer any more complete without me, than I without you. (My guess is that Kingdom Hearts talks to him) Yes, but hear this. I will give you as many hearts as it takes. We will defeat the fools who hinder us. (Mickey says something) Hearts quivering with hatered (Donald says something). Hearts scarred with envy (Sora says something). Hearts burning with rage.
That fool Ansem said the heart was beyond his understanding, but it's not beyond mine!
This quote seems significant. Maybe it isn't, but here it is anyway.

Um, I can't really think of anything else to say.

A

Audo

That quote just reminds me of the cheesy/corny writing of Nojima more than anything. =/

A

Audo

This may be irrelevant, but it reminds of the scene in the novel where Xemnas confronts Rikunort and he says "How many years has it been since i've seen that face?"

I always assumed he just meant how many years had it been since he was complete, but maybe he meant how many years it had been since he saw his actual Heartless.... o_O

A

Audo

This may be irrelevant, but it reminds of the scene in the novel where Xemnas confronts Rikunort and he says "How many years has it been since i've seen that face?"

I always assumed he just meant how many years had it been since he was complete, but maybe he meant how many years it had been since he saw his actual Heartless.... o_O

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, that still leaves standing the notion he needed a Body, so saying "lawl why didn't he just go to Xemnas" wouldn't really work.
Also, seeing how Xemnas mocked how Hearts ruled over the mind, I kind of doubt he'd be so eager to join with his Heartles instead of some Heart he created and could maybe "control"

I don't think that even Xemnas would have been strong enough to control the "Heart of all Worlds" and handle "Untold Knowledge" that seems like way to much even for Xemnas. Also since nomaru did say that they have similar motives and wanted to become whole then that just raises my question up again why didn't they become whole. They had the time, the ability, and enough motivation to do it. The only thing that would have been pointless in becoming a whole being would be they would have no goals. He traveled through darkness, saw Kingdom Hearts, understands a lot of things except that in fiction the good guy always wins.

Qarx

So, that would mean he's seen it before?

The site's lagging, eh Audo?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't say they were heartless but, Sora was only a heart like Xehanort's Heartless only the oppsite situation. Instead of being a heart the manipulated the darkness of their heart to creat their own physical form, Sora's heart was cleansed of the darkness so his light gave him a physical form so it's basically the same situation heart+body and soul=whole being. Also Kairi's body wasn't a nodody but, it was a body and soul so when he heart cam back she had no problem becoming whole once again so why should Xehanort have any problem doing what seems to be very simple.

Qarx

I didn't say they were heartless but, Sora was only a heart like Xehanort's Heartless only the oppsite situation. Instead of being a heart the manipulated the darkness of their heart to creat their own physical form, Sora's heart was cleansed of the darkness so his light gave him a physical form so it's basically the same situation heart+body and soul=whole being. Also Kairi's body wasn't a nodody but, it was a body and soul so when he heart cam back she had no problem becoming whole once again so why should Xehanort have any problem doing what seems to be very simple.
Xehanort's Heartless didn't have a physical form. Sora did, even though he was merely a heart, as well.

Kairi gave Sora a physical form by cleasing his heart of the Darkness that took over; XH was just a heart rather than ever becoming a Heartless. I think this was in Report 11 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back