• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do they do this to us?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

I hate all the FM releases with my whole damn being... When I took a look at the new screenshots, I couldn't help but hate square enix >.>... Our extras are always insignificant compared to the extras they get from the FM releases... not to mention kickass game covers and limited edition game systems... I think there was even a gameboy sp limited version of kh...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I don't mind the FMs per se, as they're in essence only an answer to the people overseas (seemingly especially in the US, as I've not noticed that much whining and complaining here in Europe despite Europe getting even fewer than US) who are always whining for extra stuff.

If the FMs would just get the same extras the western releases had I would not even give one damn about it.
Furthermore, even if a FM has more extra content than the western releases (i.e. new minigames, Mirage Arena events, Puzzles in KH II FM+ etc.) I won't mind either.

The only thing that really ticks me off about the FMs is that they put in story-relevant extras like cutscenes etc. which we need to catch up on using youtube etc.
That is the thing that leaves a sour taste in my mouth...it feels a bit as if they're betraying the rest of the world not showing the full story.

B

BriFTW

Nomura wnts money...he doesnt care about his fans
s1smackdown

Kevin Perez

Kindom Hearts II Final Mix+ is the only one in the series that should've been given a Nothern American release. Many folks were probably not aware of CoM on Gameboy and one could've easily been confused with that was going on in the second installment. Hell, they should've realized CoM with II to begin with, back in '06!

Multifridgeman

The games are made in Japan, so they create a game for the Japanese to play and the rest of the world to drool over. You don't benefit from something you don't put any effort into.

Their business plan is: Release game in Japan. Demand for a release in other countries increases. Release game with additional content in other countries. Demand for additional content in Japan skyrockets. Release remade game with heaps more content in Japan. Make lots of munny.

One thing I really hate, though, is how everyone says that the FM's should have a North American release. There are other countries in the world too you know! You people should stop whining. At least you got Re:Chain of Memories.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
One thing I really hate, though, is how everyone says that the FM's should have a North American release. There are other countries in the world too you know! You people should stop whining. At least you got Re:Chain of Memories.

Exactly my cup of tea! Right Multifridgeman!!
It's somewhat funny to see that those who get the most in terms of extra content and releases beside the FMs are the ones who are complaining and whining the most.
People should come down from one's high horse and realize there's more to the world than just North America, or to be more specific, USA.
You already get much more than Asia, Australia, South America and Europe so calm down...!

X

xXZeroNyxarXx

Well, its true that its disappointing that Japan is the only place to get the FM releases but think about this: They'll probably be struggling not just with MF but with the armored warrior secret boss. I hope it kicks their arse much worse than what MF did to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back